Do guys find stretch marks disgusting?

If a woman has stretch marks from being pregnant do guys find it really unattractive? Or does it depend on how obvious they are?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys won't care and some won't even notice. Nothing to feel insecure about.

• damn you... i wanted to say that. it also depends... I've seen some stretch marks that made me hesitate.
      According to the words of the great Katt Williams, "... it means you were small and got big, or you were big and got small... either way, we still wana fuck.."

Most Helpful Girl

• I only get two on my butt from my pregnancy and my boyfriend doesn't even notice them.
    Unless they're like... purple i don't think guys will even notice them, don't worry about it (:
    You created life!

What Guys Said 9

• There will always be judgmental creeps in this world who are ready and more than willing to critique any characteristic. I dated two girls when I was in my early 20's who had stretch marks from pregnancies. I was very honored that they both came to trust me enough to be comfortable around me and not feel they needed to hide anything. This is kind of related bitmI always liked this scene from the movie Pulp Fiction where the character Butch (Bruce Willis) is lying in bed with his girlfriend Fabian (some french actress) and she admits she wishes she had a pot belly. Her feelings were it was a shame how things that were pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch were seldom the same. I say this because I love to place my hand on her tummy while I cuddle her from behind and my fingertips always loved the feel of stretch marks. It made her a bit self conscious at first until she saw I genuinely enjoyed the touch. Eventually, she came to like herself more and I found that to be a sexy quality. To me, confidence is sexy. I have known a girl or two who would likely be considered very attractive but had many hangups about looks. I also knew a few who would not get as many votes as some yet liked themselves. I always prefer the girl who is happy with herself. It starts to hurt to see a girl I care about get down on herself. If you ever find the man in your life does not appreciate you exactly the way you are, find a new man.

• No I dont.

• For me a lot depends on the color of the skin. The golden yellow/golden brown skin makes stretch marked around the breast, butt, hips and thighs look more a rousing to me. Even darker brown skin. Can't even see em on the really dark skin. My opinion.

• Disgusting is a bit strong. I don't find them attractive.

• I don't mind them, I accept a woman as she is

• No everybody gets that.

• well pregnant is pregnant how can anybody hate having stretch marks for being pregnant
    eg. hating some one for pooping

• I have them on my biceps, I would feel a little hypocritical if I found them unattractive

• Honestly I find them sexy, besides almost everyone has stretch marks somewhere on their body.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend has two massive stretch Mark scars (look like stab wounds from a chef knife) so he does not even care about the ones I have on my hips

• I find mine disgusting. 😬😬

• Don't, the vast majority of people have them including myself. They set you apart from everyone else.

• I have two types of stretch marks on my body, one from being overweight when I was younger, and the other from working out and exercising to improve my body. Both tell a story, one of struggle, and the other of triumph. Let yours show your triumph.

• @Powell-Peralta78 if you look at it that way, I guess it does make me feel a bit good! Thank you :)