Guys, How much weight do you think I should lose?

The camera always makes me gain weight, I am a tiny bit slimmer in the legs than in this picture. I am thinking I should lose 7 or so kgs... but people keep on telling me I don't need to. Yet when I see girls thinner than me, everyone says they're really hot etc.

I am 17 years old, 5"10 and weigh 69 kg. I eat heathy. Any tips for losing weight would be helpful too. Thanks.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you need to lose any weight.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't think you need to lose any weight, a bit of toning at the gym would make you more attractive but it's not needed by any means.

• 10000 kg. Ok? Dont come back until you reached this goal...

Fuckin hell..

• sorry?

• Read the other opinions and you get the idea why Im angry when I read a question like this in combination with a photo like this.

• ? If I was really hot and toned and shit I could understand but I am not sooooooooo lol ok...

• Just need a boob job. Then perfect weight. Don't need to loose any really. Maybe it's the top that makes the pic look like your flat.
    You got baby fat still. That's all

• I am a B cup and they look proportionate in real life to the rest of my body

• People keep on telling me I have baby fat; but seeing other girls that don't who are my age really annoys me!

• Are they tall like u?
      You have a nice body. It's perfect. Not fat. Not skinny. No big hips no big butt or thighs.
      If say perfect. We like a bit of beat on out woman. Not fat ones. Just enough to make cuddles better.
      Cuddle a bone rack? Na.
      Cuddle a big one you can't get arms around? Hell no.
      Cuddle a nice soft bod just luke yours. Woop woop.

• 20lb, but I go for very thin girls.

• I wish to be thinner

• @Asker plenty of guys will find you perfect the size you are. You're not fat in any way.

• None, your weight is ideal for most guys. Anyone that tells you otherwise is wrong and has an unreal idea about a woman's size and look.

• You look perfectly fine just as you are, no need to lose any weight whatsoever.
    You're a very beautiful young woman that shouldn't be worried about her body image.

• I don't know. 10 or 20 pounds? Maybe ask your doctor. They should be able to tell you.

• You look fine

• you don't need to lose weight if you feel fine the way you are. you are not fat or chubby

• No weight loss is needed but on leg day don't be scared to hit it hard to help blend the hips to tummy. Good luck

• I kind of have a "hip dip", but it is lessening as I get older.

• You look pretty the way you are

• No you are perfict!

• looks sexy to me ;)
    no need to lose more

• I think 5 kg

• you have nice body, I don't think any boy would mind having a girlfriend looking like that