What about this pic?

well some ask for more. some say i shouldn post anymore. sorry for those who didn t want to see me anymore but here is another one. feel free to judge. curious what you all think.
greetings and thanks for your time...
what about this pic?

• beauty because...
    44% (12)60% (31)54% (43)Vote
  • beast because...
    0% (0)8% (4)5% (4)Vote
  • i don t care
    56% (15)32% (17)41% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
what you think of the looks of me...

0|0
7|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Your skin has a little bit of shine right? That makes your forehead look too big. Ask a doctor for a creme to get rid of the shiny effect in the T-zone. Even tho your nose isn't shiny, I would say you'll need the same cream and just ignore the nose part.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Beauty because... the main reason for me is confidence. Little is sexier than a girl who feels good about herself. Not arogance, confidence. Plus you have a nice smile and caring eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say "Beauty" because of the sweet smile, great hair, and a plain simple outfit with no sign of trying too hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty because I just love your eyes and your face. You have an attractive body , but I bet you have an interesting personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the boots, I love those boots. You have a good fashion sense, it screams I don't conform to societies standards, screw the establishment, I'm taking back power.

0|0
    0|0
  • its definitely beauty because of lovely blonde hair and sparkling face.. it would be awesome if u dress more girly... and one more thing they are a bit small according to rest of ur physical appearance

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for your honoust opinion a do appreciate. thanks for your time. i am not really a girly girl so a more girly dress wouldn't happen fast i think

• Show All
    • maybe some day...

• hope that day come in near future... haven't u dressed like that before on any occasion

• Beauty because you're relaxed, leaning in, smiling, your hair doesn't cover your eyes and your outfit suggests you are low key yet still sexy and confident.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for your vote and your opinion i really like your reaction. it s nice to read you thoughts

• Nice smile but feels there is something associated with that smile... And its missing... We're u sad or anything at that time?

0|0
    0|0
    • why do you think that? i felt ok at that time...

• Well look at u... Its a nice pic.. Nice place and everythings fine but ur smile... It just feels something is missing.. Its not the reckless free smile one gives but a careful smile. .. Well that's what i feel... And its ur smile and pic to say :)

• You look fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • you are very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • You look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem a cool girl. Beauty you seem to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • those who don't wanna see you should just block you...

you look good, nice smile. don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • you are so beautiful & slim too.

0|0
    0|0
  • qute smile , you look like an old friend of mine , though

0|0
    0|0
  • you look like you could be a very sexy girl. feel free to PM me whenever you like with whatever. ;-P

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful and nice smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I must say "Beauty" because of the sweet smile of gorgeous lady..

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty because u r smart

0|0
    0|0
  • you look really great in this pictures. and thank for posting more.

0|0
    0|0
  • A. all the way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Beautiful. Your skin, eyes, smile, face shape, and hair color are lovely. I also like what you are wearing. There is something effortless and natural to you, and it is stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you'd look better if you parted your hair sideways and not in the middle :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It needs more light.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • the amount of times I've seen your face LMAO, you look good, nothing to worry about, seriously, stop asking this, I dont understand the point

0|1
    0|0
  • I picked I don't care, I just really don't care about these kinda questions

0|0
    0|0