Do guys like stockings?

I tried uploading my pictured but it failed, but I'm just wearing ripped booty shorts with stockings and garters with converse sneakers with a nirvana t-shirt. 5'7 and I have a thin athletic frame, except for my butt, cuz it's the only place that gets bigger if I eat too much 😫

Just wondering, because guys at my school look at my legs and some straight out stare. Do they like it or have they never seen them before? Thanks 💋‍

Updates:
here's a pic and I switched to another pair of stockings w/out garters
damn it didn't upload

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I like stockings but not within that outfit. I prefer them with the seductive type of outfit.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a guitar player and a gamer, not a prostitute XD

maybe i'll give it a try few years from now

• I don't think that's an atractive outfit personally but hey I could be wrong

0|0
    0|0
    • you can see the link in the comment section under "kayar". have a look if you want, i switched to stockings with no garters

• can't see a pic but I love them. especially with garter belts... looks super sexy! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy legs and cheeky shorts... looks hot! and then you wonder why people watch? :P
    I'd look too! ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • the link's in the comments under "kayar" just fyi if u haven't seen a pic

• Show All
    • guys my age still need to grow up XD

• they'll never grow up when it comes to this ;)

• you send me a pic and i can answer it truly ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love stockings. I would love to see that pic of you wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you send it on kik? Hard to say anything without seeing it

0|0
    0|0
  • This sounds like it would bring back good memories of how girls I was attracted to look when I was your age, and I was actually seeing Nirvana play.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow nirvana fan! yay!

• Show All
    • I actually have the 'corporate rock whore' shirt i think you're wearing. Somewhere. With holes in it. Authentic circa 1993 pit damage :p

My girlfriend back then had the satan worshipping mf'ers shirt. was very jealous.

• yeah i have combat boots (one with spikes all over)

and yup mine says in the back flower sniffin kitty pettin baby kissin corporate rock whores too XD

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.