Why do you think my shirt rides up when I do this? What do you think of my body and my pants?

Why do you think my shirt rides up when i do this? What do you think of my body and my pants?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• that is a thing that happens when you reach upwards.
    nice body from what I can see, nice pants, nice and short. the shorter the better. it looks like you have sexy legs but a bit difficult to determine with such a small picture and it looks like the in between could also be yummy ;-P
    give us a fuller picture to get a better idea

What Guys Said 13

• Because your shirt is too small and your taller than when you got it. You have a beautiful body and I love these pants.

• because reaching up w/ a loose fitted shirt places your shoulders above their normal position... and up the shirt comes.

• Pretty lame guitar dude

• Because you are led down

• Nice guitar!

• Its a beautiful piucture and the shorts and peek on your belly are sexy. I like it!

• Yes I'd fuck you! To answer your question

• looks sexy! ;)
    you seem to have a hot body, would love to see the full picture :P

• 1. Physics
    2. You have a great body and your pants look good on you

• nice frets :P

• very sexy and very hot at the same time

• its just the way you lay down. you have very super beautiful thighs and a very super cute stomach

• I don't know why it does but I'm very glad that it happens ;) very sexy