My butt won't stop growing 😫?

I love to eat and I have a pretty fast metabolism. I play competitive volleyball as well (varsity), so I have a thin athletic frame. The only thing that's bothering me is whatever I eat goes straight to my ass. Why? Should I do something to stop it, like eating less?

Most Helpful Guy

• Every girl volleyball player has this issue :P Don't worry about it It is natural for a volleyball player. Don't stop anything you are doing , your butt is probably muscle and little fat so nothing to worry about. It will stop growing :P

• haha thanks. I just have a small waist and i'm thin but i have mostly muscle. that's why sometimes i feel weird about myself if i'm wearing something tight

• No problem ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• You're under 18. This has nothing to do with your diet. This is just your Body taking its feminine form. I'd even say its more your volleyball or being active in general that makes your butt grow because you train it unkowingly. Inliners do the same. Thats why girls who drive inliners since they were childs, have such a nice butt.

• Might be a tumour.

• uh... there is no weird lump on my butt. it's just muscle and fat

• this made me laugh way too hard

• if you do sports and it's no uncontrollable wobbly mass of meat then there is nothing wrong with it being a little bit bigger. a bubble on a petite body can look very sexy. if you like it the way it is then there is no need to do anything against it. I don't know how it looks but I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry about it ;)

• got it, thanks. I think it may be because I do a lot of conditioning for volleyball, plus natural genes.

• doesn't have to be a bad thing... so don't worry lol

• Let it grow! LET IT GROW!
    You can't hold it back anymore.
    Seriously some guys may say they aren't into buts but each of them is programmed to like huge butt.

• It could be hereditary... if your mom has a bell bottom then, that is likely what you body shape will be like too! Sometime it is just your body type!

• I would think so... Our bodies are similar, and she's athletic too.

• stop eating if you don't want it to grow
    and don't sit while eating cause then the fat will go down to your ass

• dude of course I need to eat all humans do, and according to your logic, eating while lying down so all the food distributes evenly is the best option, right? smh I would like some real opinions that aren't impossible

• ok here is anther option there is a machine in my gym that can help you out so basically that machine is like a chair you sit on it and it shakes your ass to lose weight you can buy it and sit on it every-time you eat so fat will burn every time it goes to your ass

• i would think its cuz of you playing volleyball. cuz I've always heard and gotten told that girls who play on the schools volleyball team, theyre butts get bigger cuz of all the digs and jumping that you girls have to do. and and your body is thinking that it needs more muscle there for jumping more... i dunno. im actually surprised cuz your concious about your butt, but yet i take it you seem very confident about your thighs and them not being big and muscular

• I wouldn't worry about it, you're a healthy young female athlete.
    I wouldn't blame it on your high metabolism, puberty might be the likely culprit.

• maybe. i just find that all the fat goes straight to my butt, or maybe i'm being paranoid. for conditioning my team and i do two sets of 75 squats everyday (i have club volleyball on weekends too), so maybe that...

• Dont worry, us guys like a big ass, specially if u play volleyball in those shorts!! 😍😍😍 SEXYYY

• I think u will be an attractive girl with big asses

• i need pictures to know if it is weirdly big or hotly big lemme know
    thank you

• um... it's not weirdly big. it's just, I have a really small waist and combined with my ass... I don't know if it's weird

• ow shit im gettin creepy

• lol bruh, yeah you are XD

I'll get there someday lol

• How bad is it now? Not to be pervy but do you have a pic?

• I can't post pictures or links, but I don't know sometimes I just feel like it's a bit big, though I am a competitive athlete.

• Maybe so. I'm sure you look just fine hun

• haha thanks. If my butt is big I guess it's big. Volleyball is always first :D

• You participate in athletics, I myself skateboard and lift weights and have a bigger butt than most because of the muscle. Nothing wrong with a bigger butt, be proud of your body.

What Girls Said 7

• I have the same problem, any tips?

• Don't eat too much junk food, because it will go straight to your ass. I try to eat lean and healthy :)

• Lol thanks.

• Eating less, deffinitely

But follow a ballanced diet

Dont go out doing crazy shit

• Don't worry I don't do that. I eat a lot because I'm always hungry. I guess it's just what I eat that affects me.

• yes. I think it is

Ok good

• i worry about the same thing but glute exercises can def help!!

• can't be that bad if I look at you pic lol and there is really nothing you need to worry about. looks perfectly fine, to put it nicely

• My ass does the same thing but im a bit overweight

• If your that worried about your butt than do work outs that Focus on that.

• haha i think it may be the reason. I do a lot of workouts to keep in shape for volleyball, and that includes doing a lot of squats lol

• Also eat/drink less juck food.

• Be grateful it doesn't go to your stomach, arms or back, cause there is nothing you can do about it.

• But don't guys like big asses? And if it's growing naturally, it should be proportionate to your body, I have a friend who is athletic and a pretty obvious butt, but it's okay on her. I think it should look fine on you too. However if you're afraid of your butt, then do squats to make it look even more nicer. I'm pretty sure it's just you over thinking and your butt isn't that weird haha

• hehe thanks. actually my butt is mostly muscle, because volleyball is a high-activity sport, and I do conditioning regularly. maybe i'm just scrutinizing my butt too much lol, but it is really obvious -.-