Out of curiosity, do you find Mindy Kaling attractive?

With and without makeup.

• No, I do not because...
  • Yes, I do because...

Most Helpful Guy

• No because the face is too shiny without make up and only kilos of make up defeat it as you can see in the last picture. Her skin is too dark and the dark rings around her eyes tell me that she eats really onesided and unhealthy, which would explain the shiny and bad skin she has PLUS the extra kilos she has. So in short: She is too dark and lives so unhealthy to the point where you can see it.

Most Helpful Girl

• The 3rd pic is really unflattering for her, she looks really tired.
    She doesn t have beautiful or delicate feature. She has a certain type that might or not appeal to some.
    A bit rough, sauvage type. I like her skin complexion and her dark hair and dark eyes.
    She can look really pretty if she kniws how to fix herself. Her makeup is too strict on her, she needs to soften her features a bit not accentuate them even more.
    I think also if she adds up a bit of volume to her hair she ll look better. She has a round/squarish face. Curls would fit her I guess.

What Guys Said 17

• I find her attractive.
    I think she looks like a normal average girl, but her humor and personality adds to her attraction.
    I like her.

• She is funny (better than Amy Schumer, in my opinion). And she does have a pretty sweet personality.

• I don't think she's attractive. Her face just doesn't match what I like.

• Not attractive to me. Plus she looks like my old boss, which just pisses me off.

• No, not at all.

• Yuck, she is not my cup of tea, until she changes herself physically, a little feminine, like yours looks 10 times better.. Add a smile with one eye wink will look sexy

• I understand what you mean. I first heard about her from her show The Office. She has been made fun of the way she looks since she was a small child. Right now, she is quite overweight. She takes care to apply good makeup but has said that she doesn't feel like losing weight. Although that is her decision, I think she would look better if she lost weight.

• It's her choice, can't call her ugly otherwise she would go racist and blah! Blah! Blah! On me

• cute smile and tolerable in the top left pic.

i dont find her repulsive.

• Thanks for answering!

• upvote says thank you in itself. refrain copy pasting thank you to everyone. it's a notification no one cares about when they see the same thing for everyone else.

• No thanks. Besides, GAG doesn't let you respond the same sentence more than 4 or five times. Thanks for your advice though.

• Not my cup of tea, just not attracted to her.

• I like the very first picture, but that is it. She's attractive in a way, but I'm not attracted TO her

• Never heard of her before and she isn't attractive to me

• Not I do not because... her face

• Even drunk i would never even look at her.

• bad genetics everywhere :- (

• She has a very masculine face.

I don't like that.

• Fat body and ugly face.

• I find her really attractive. However Aarti Mann is much better

• I just don't and I'll leave it at that

• Not the best photos of her, but she's cute.

What Girls Said 11

• Omg! She's a total babe, one of my girl crushes for sure! I just think she is so funny and talented, and I love her show! She is my fantasy celebrity BFF!

• No, not at all.

• Dude, you can't post pictures of people with under eye circles sans make up, just brutal.

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Mindy_kaling.jpg

tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/.../...t-nc-325.jpg

cdn.pastemagazine.com/.../mindykaling2ndbook.jpg

She's cute. The pictures you chose, it's like you wanted people who have no idea of her face to see her at her worst and call her unattractive. And we all know that raccoon eye look is terrible.

• I typed in no makeup, pictures that weren't heavily photoshopped (hence why I said makeup vs no makeup) which those are. And besides even if I did post what you did, her other photographs are not hard to find either.

• I think she is fairly attractive physically. Her personality and hilarity is what I find great though.

• I don't really.. She looks way too old to be my type :P

• And I just sounded like a paedophile omg 😂😂😂

• Lol yeah but my first statement kinda made me sound like one 😅

• Way too old? :'(
      :-P

• I don't find her attractive at all tbh 😕

• I love her acting, but she looks like a 40 yr old Indian man without makeup.

• I don't think she is attractive at all

• She's funny. And there's no such thing as ugly unless it's your heart... Cause then... Ew

• With makeup, I suppose (I'm a girl). Without - I can't really see her being considered attractive.

• She's literally the epitome of ugly.