Girls, rate these two guys only on facial features, don't count hair, eyebrows or anything else changeable? Consider lighting and camera/lens quality?

Guy 1 is Jensen Ackles obviously. Now guy 2 cannot LOOK LIKE him of course (different ethnicities and whatnot) but how about as good if not slightly worse than him at max potential with some proper grooming?
Be honest. Thanks.😊
Girls,rate these two guys only on facial features,don't count hair, eyebrows or anything else changeable? Consider lighting and camera/lens quality?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, ffs, stop spamming this website.

• What is wrong with the question?

• Answer da question lel 😈😅😅

• The 😅

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Jensen is really hot. But why compare yourself? Just be the best YOU that you can be.

• How can guy 2 be really hot as well? Any advice? Basically you replace Jensen with any famous hot celebrity guy... potential?

• Guy 2

• Well you kind of answered it yourself in the question "with proper grooming". Go get a great hair cut and then work on being confident in yourself.

• Stop comparing yourself to white guys. Compare yourself to other indian guys and look for improvement that way.

• UMMMMM I up voted you... but why do you say so? Can't Indian guys look as good as white guys? I mean I think I have pretty symmetrical features and a defined enough jawline so why just Indian guys?

• Haha you're welcome. I wish you luck on any other questions you ask in the future, and thank you for the MHO! :D

• Lol... I think I'm gonna stop. It's best to just say that all of these guys I compare myself to are handsome and so am I. I mean in that perfect lighting and those angles (as well as some makeup) everyone of any race who is remotely handsome looks perfect pretty much. So no use comparing selfies vs that.

• So you're the second guy?
    You're going up against Jensen Ackles? That's some stiff competition there, son. O. o

I don't rate, because it makes no sense.
    Jensen is the cutest and the guy in the pics below has a more masculine nose which is something I also appreciate.
    Too different to compare.
    Both nice faces.

• Oh dude... PLEASE NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO JENSEN ACKLES. You will NEVER be even remotely as hot as him. EVER. How fucking dare you? 😠

• U mad? 😅😝😋

• You're both men, I'd prefer not to compare two humans I don't know though.

If it's any help I'm not attracted to either of them.

• If you're gonna compare yourself to actors, you're gonna have a bad time

And to answer your question, I prefer Jensen Ackles

• Lol you believe he is hotter than Francisco Lachwoski?

• Rate both guys?

• Who is Francisco Lachowski?

And possibly he could look better with a different style

• You ask this question is a lot dude.

• Bruh don't put yourself against Jensen Fucking Ackles
    I don't care who you are, he'll win. Every. Damn. Time.

• you'll never be jensen

• @I_am_repulsive
    Duplicate

• I think guy 2 has perfect jaw line , first guy has kinda roundish face shape, and it doesn't matter who is famous or who is not

What Guys Said 0