Velvety black, smooth and svelte! Who agrees that this woman is beautiful more so because of her velvety black skin than in spite of it?

I know. Some will ask/say things to the effect of "why does her skin color matter?" "She's beautiful regardless of her skin color". If that's your take, fine. Just know this. My own opinion is that she's beautiful and her velvety smooth black skin attributes greatly to that natural beauty. I'm asking if you agree that it contributes. Not whether or not skin color matters. Skin color matters to me as much as hair color, eye color, size/shape of beasts, abdomen, butt, thighs, gap, lips, noses and other physical features when it comes to looks alone. I find diverse beauty factors in the varied skin tones of women of color among African, Asian, Indian and mid eastern, Mediterranean pacific island and Central/South American and Native American women around the globe. Through travel since very young, I've been exposed to other and differing types and styles of natural beauty. They're easily recognizable to me. I don't have the predisposed filtering so many have. If you don't agree with my opinion that is perfectly fine, of course. I'm asking if you do... not dictating that you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow... she has beautiful skin.
    Although, she is so dark I cannot see her eyes at all, but it's probably partly the angle of the photo meaning not much light is on her face.

• Yes. Also, here eyes are deep set helping to create the shadow. I'd really like to see her in person!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. She is stunning !

What Girls Said 1

• She has nice teeth

What Guys Said 6

• I like dark skin but I think that's too much for me because I can't even see her eyes. And she's really skinny.

• Yeah not everyone can get to skin that dark. Just like I can't to pale white skin. Her eyes are deep set and that's probably helping to create that shadow. And of course not everyone like thin like her either. Thanks for contributing your opinion, though.

• Eh they're all good really. I don't think dark is the MOST beautiful out of all of them, i don't really have a "most"

• Hope your not emphasizing "MOST" in reference to my post question or statements. Cuz didn't say "dark is the MOST beautiful of all of them". Actually the point of the post was about her dark skin adding to what I think is already a beautiful girl. Or maybe I'm a little off base in determine your opinions reference to my question and statement posted.

• I did think you meant it's the most attractive. But i don't see that as a bad thing either.

• Of course it wouldn't be a bad thing. I just had a bit of an issue with you making that assumption when I didn't actually say that anywhere.

Thanks for making clear that you thought I meant that. Wasn't sure.

• She may be beautiful.

But my preference is white skin.

• I understand. We all have our preferences. Mine is every color except pale White unless it's Asian pale white skin, so I know what you're taking about exactly. Just the opposite👍

• Ahhh I feel ya!

• lol she can be invisible in dark

• Lol yes that's like some people's skin being so bright that you can see then in sun light for the bright reflection.😂

• Too skinny for me

• I don't know dude, I can't even see her eyes, they're like black pits. Makes her look scary.

• Yes. They're rather deep set causing a shadow.