If you like women of color, could you please choose among these lovely ladies the ones that strike you as stunning and would turn heads towards her?

Some or all of these ladies may be celebrity or famous or known for something. I don't know anything about any of them. 1 and 3 would definitely turn my head and make me take a longer, closer look. Next would be 2. 4 and 5 while really beautiful in my eyes, would turn my head but their look is more common in the western world. I personally feel that 1 and 3 have the most stunning, head turning looks. Maybe it'd the hair, but i can't decide between the two who is most stunning. Maybe 1.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find 2. the most beautiful.

• Splendid choice my dear. Would you say she's stunningly so? Would she turn heads if she walked in a large room? I think yes on both.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me 1,4 or 5

• Well. If you're going to pick 3, then I'm going for ALL. So there.

• And that's with almost no makeup too! Imagine the rest without makeup and short hair, and you'll see what I mean.

• Good points by both. However I don't see noticeable make up on 1 and 3. Not even 2, really. What do you guys see that in don't?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Number 2 is by the far the most beautiful one. Any women who can pull off a short haircut easily gets bonus points in my book, which is why I'm a big fan of Lupita Nyong'o look.

But anyway girl #2 get my vote.

• Excellent choice my good man👍. And based on sound judgement I might add😊

• They're all gorgeous, but number 2 is stunning. I think #3 is Tara from True Blood.

• #2 and #3 would turn my head. I find #3 to be most attractive.

• 1,4 and 5 are the best.

• 3, 4 and 5 are absolutely stunning