Am I ugly or good looking?

I am a short girl (5'2 ) I have tan skin, black straight hair and brown eyes. I have full lips, and small nose. Im wondering what guys and girls think about my looks. I asked my friends, but I didn't understand what they thought of me because they sometimes said I was ugly. while sometimes said I was cute &-&

I uploaded a lot of pictures here ( with make up and no make up)

Thank you
Am I ugly or good looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, for my taste, you're very beautiful and stand out a lot from your friends. You have a lovely golden yellow/brown skin color that's natura... that many try to achieve by artificial means including radiation burning. You have what are very pretty facial features... eye shape and color, brows, nose, lips and pretty, dark and long hair. Any girls calling you ugly probably are probably jealous of some or all your features that are exotic to us herd in the northwestern world. If guys are ayinb that maybe you're just not they're type abc they've had limited exposure to different natural beauty looks besides what they're used to and are stuck on one look. How sad. Too bad for them lol.

Soooo, is your ancestor/heritage (if you don't mind me asking) maybe Native American? Mexican? Hawian? Latin American? You don't have to answer that. I'm just curious cuz I find peoples heritages and cultural/ethnic bsvkhrounds interesting. Makes them more interesting. I learn much too.

• Wow! Thank you for the comment. I appreciate that... And no, I am from a small country in Asia (Thailand) but people always ask if I am Brazilian or Italian... Lol

• Haha you're probably used to these kinda features then, why do you still think I am exotic pretty?

• Because you have color in your skin for one thing. You have exotic facial fearures 😍

Most Helpful Girl

• A picture would really help.

What Guys Said 19

• Hey,

You look great, you have nothing to worry about! :) Being small is great, it's cute, feminine and, in heels and with the right curvy bits (which clearly you have!), sexy too. You have a pretty face, good hair, a lovely smile and a great figure - you're no more ugly than I am a penguin. The only thing I'd suggest you change is you reeeeeeally need to stop wearing a bra with cut-away necklines, the straps are not a cool look (but the necklines and your style generally is great). Be brave, lose the strap-fest and you'll look fab! :)

• Thank you for the comment. Good to hear that I am not ugly haha

• You have your good moments...

• Hi again.. Thank you for the comments on my last post and this post haha :P

• Are you calling everybody darling? Lol you're funny

• I call everyone darling... darling

• You have no reason to be concerned about your looks... none whatsoever.

• Yeah, but still, I'd like to know how I look.
      Thank you for the comment

• Ok, well I thought I just told you, you are attractive. Is it more clear this time?

• Oh haha, sorry that I didn't get it then

• chillin d00d, chase yo dreams.

• You are always the first person who comments on my post lol
      I understand nothing about my looks from your comment, but still, thank you haha

• really I am? hahaa I don't even think I've seen your actual profile yet. I basically mean you're doing pretty good.

• Yeah, I asked this question once before and then I forgot to upload a picture. So I needed to ask it again

• Seem like a cute but very young-looking girl. See nothing ugly. No concerns.

• Thank you haha but I am 21 @_@

• In my opinion you sound pretty. But it matters more what you think of yourself. Cuz no matter how people generalize you you will find the right person that thinks you're beautiful inside and out

• I would say you're pretty cute judging by your description.
    I wouldn't worry none about what others say about how you look.

• I really think you look really beautiful, friendly person!

• Thank you for the comment. I'm feeling really good and confident now haha

• Love the second last pic, you look good.

• Thank you. That's me with make up on haha. So it's fake :P

• Well for me it's normal

• you are attractive to me :)

• Thank you for the comment. it's good to hear that I am not ugly haha

• you are good looking and looks like fun loving. i like your last picture bra on shirt.

• Thank you :) haha that was when I was a staff of a camp. The theme was country... That's why I look like that in the pic...

• want to see your more pics.

• waiting for your message.

• U r cute :)

• you're very super beautiful and you have very beautiful legs too

• Oh my god you are stunningly beautiful !!!

• Thank you :) it's always good to hear a compliment haha

• S/O? Haha sorry I don't know what that means

• Significant Other I masturbated to the second pic with your legs spread ;) So embarrassed !!

• you looks gorgeous.. to me

• You're cute ma', don't worry about the people who don't find you attractive or bring stuff like that up to your regularly

• YOU area charmer!!! I am so asking you out!

• Thank you :) this made me feel so good. It's great to know that I am not ugly haha

• I like Japanese girls soooooo much. They are polite and cute in their own way.

• Yes, they are cute. TTYL.

• Everyone is beautiful.

What Girls Said 8

• I think you're stunning.

• That's a lot better than being good looking haha
      Thank you for the comment. It made me feel more confident

• Well you should be, you're a beautiful girl. And you're so welcome. :)

• You're average.

• Thank you for the comment :) better than ugly haha

• You are attractive.

• Thank you for the answer, I'm feeling really good to hear that I'm not ugly haha

• Be careful from the creeps here though. They'd say anything to get your attention. But I am sure you can handle yourself... If not *cracks knuckles* call me.

• Awww you're so sweet. Thank you :)

• You look cute!!!

• Thank you. It's really good to hear that I'm not ugly, especially from girls haha
      Thank you so much.

• Omg you're not at all! You're welcome! :)

• I think you look good

• Thank you :) appreciate the answer

• Well, a pic would help, but from what you said, you sound pretty
    What disturbed me is the fact that your friends called you ugly.

• I don't know how to upload a picture on here. Do I need to ask this question again and upload a pic? Haha

• No need to ask another question, just put it in the update ;)

• I tried... It didn't work

• Don't worry about your looks, you look great

• Thank you so much for the comment. It feels soooooo good to hear such a compliment :)

• You're probably pretty or average looking, usually when I see people with small noses they're pretty