Girls, is 32C considered a small or an average bust size?

• small
  • average
  • don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• 32C is just about as perfect as breast size can get.

• I don't think guys who say 32C is perfect are aware how small 32C actually is to be honest

• I am a big fan of smaller breasts. I love a nice B or C cup, but even A cups can be a lot of fun but not all guys agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a 32C/D and I feel they're small. But everyone else seems to think they're average.

What Guys Said 23

• that's about average

• I believe that "c" cup is really above average.. "b" cups are really average to small depending on the girls frame..
    The frame and height and how the Woman breasts are displaced can make them smaller or larger..
    I was more familiar with the "b" cups since that was what my first worth-while girl-friend had..
    That's my take..

• That's average. C cups look big to me actually, but I'm a guy, so yeah

• i am a man and i wear 32c for my chest

• To be honest, I don't know because it would be dependant on the rest of the body:
    Emily Ratajkowski has a 32C bust

• I'm not a girl and I don't know if that size is considered small or average, but 32-34 a-c is my personal preference size range.

• D onwards is consider BIG

• That's a perfect size. I prefer either a B or C cup because larger you start to lose the perkiness. If anything I think C is on the larger side.

• 32C is about the perfect breast size.

• Perfect size for playing with

• Where's the big option?

• Yes it's a okay size a few of my family and friends have 32c's they look and feel ok.

• Perfect but because you didn't put that in your poll I am guessing your extremely convinced you have small breasts. That is unfortunate, perfect size honestly i am not just saying to make you feel better

• Its on the bigger side to me

• Who cares?

• 32c is a large average...

• thats pretty much average :)

• Average bust size in the US these days is 36D.

Of course, this doesn't mean men will not appreciate 32C's. We enjoy them in all shapes and sizes

• I know 32C is smaller than 34C but I think they probably look a good size on your body, I think C cups are generally about the right proportions for a girl.

• Enough to motorboat.

• extremely small i need big. today girls have nothing there.

• I'd say average boobs on a small girl. 32DDs would start into the "big" camp.

• A little better than average with that size band, you'll look bigger than average since you must have a small frame with C cups

What Girls Said 22

• I think C cup in general is average (as well as most B cups). A cups are small and D cups a big. I wish I had a smaller chest because finding bras for D cups can be frustrating. Unless you shop at PINK like me :) But even there I have to go up a size. I'm a D36 but when I go there... I'm a DD36

• It's average.

• I'm a 34 B, you're still bigger than me :P

• These are sister sizes though. I'm 34B in American stores, and 32C in European stores.

• True but I can't even fit in a 32C bra

• I am a 36C, but I have girlfriends who also say they are a C and some look more like a B and some like a D!! Bra sizes can be waaaay off.

• That's my size. People automatically hear C and think of average-to large sized boobs. The waist band number matters so much more that people think. 32C is actually pretty small and I speak from experience.

• since 32 is a very small frame, a C would be considered big for that body type.
    C cups tend to look small on larger women because their body is just as big as their boobs or even bigger... whereas a petite 32 girl's body is much smaller than the breast, making them appear big for their small body.

• so unless you have a big stomach, that's pretty big for a 32... however there are those rare times when girls who have a small circumference and also have big stomachs, so that would make a C cup look small.. ... so it all really depends...

• Well I'm actually a 32C and it's really small so >->

• Bigger than mine and i'm small!

• I have to say they're small. I'm a 34C and even mine look small. People really over estimate the size of C-cups. :T

• Um it depend where you shop. Victoria secrets have different sizes based on each line. And they vanity size, the cup size says a larger size than it actually is, plus every time you go up a band you can go down a cup. So bra shopping is a bit tricky when you aren't going to VS. So , Do I think a c is small no, but it depend where you shop

• I think that's average, that's my size.

• I'd say it's above average. Most ladies I know are generally a B cup. I myself am an A/B cup. I aspired to get a C, but alas, I think those genetics skipped over me and went to my sister T_T

• depends from which ethnicity you're from.
    if you're Asian it's big
    if you're anything but Asian it's average

• whether it looks small or large depends on your frame
    32 is pretty small, so i'd imagine a C cup would look big on you unless you were thick in the middle or didn't have a well-defined waist

• I have a D so having a C cup size is definitely not small. Defs average.
    Well actually I don't know depends how big the bra is because different countries have different interpretations of cup sizes. Some C cups are bigger and some are smaller

• Shut up... -_- it s the perfect size.
    What wouk you say for the rest of us 32 A/Bs :(

• It's an average bust size.

• Im guessing average , but big for my age im 13 and I wear 36c :$

• I'm a 32D and I'm only thirteen lol... I hate big boobs

• I'm a 36C and I think they aren't to big or small

• There's no "average". Every woman has a different breast size...

• I don't think they are so small. I'm a 32C as well and every time a female friend or classmate sees me in a bra when we are changing or something they get shocked about how big my breasts are. It's about proportion I guess. And, they are more than a handful, so it's enough. 😛