Guys, What makes you turn your head when you see a girl?

Is it her eyes, her hair, her clothes, the way she smiles? What is it about a girl that makes you turn your head? I've never been that girl that guys stare at or the guy in the drive through leaves a cute little note for. How can I make guys turn their heads?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice a girl's face first then her body.

What Guys Said 9

• It's about style. I don't necessarily turn or do a double take for any asset from afar, like the boobs or butt. I actually rarely look down.

But if a girl has good style, is dressed well and I take notice. It's also something like just that aura I don't know, if it can be achieved, but some girls command presence and you just notice I don't know lol. Hard to explain I guess.

• "How can I make guys turn their head?"
    Develop one hell of an ass...
    They probably have already seen everything you've mentioned, thats just the last part.

• It's usually her as a whole. If she has a beautiful face, with those cute eyes and that long and well-maintained hair. If she leaves smell of perfume when she passes by. If she has an amazing body...

• It can be almost anything. I've turned my head at girls for all kinds of reasons.

• clearly speaking if she is approaching from front and have very good figure (nice boobs) , cute smile what we wanna see is her butt how it looks like.

• Playfull personality :) that's great. Don't be passive.

• all 4 things you just mentioned at the beginning

• I think that most guys turn their heads because they see asses

• Turn heads Which way? Towards you/her or away from you/her?