How do I look? Please take a look at the pictures below?

Here are two pictures... One with makeup and on the picture with my friend I don't have any, just mascara. On fortunately I have my mother's genes and I have a clear skin without zits. I'm asking this because I'm a bit insecure these days.. My boyfriend broke up with me and now he's back with his ex and she isn't prettier
How do I look???? Please take a look at the pictures below?

... at least that's what everyone says but I can't believe them..
So what would you say?

How would you describe my beauty? Meaning: interesting, attractive, sexy, adorable... Be creative.
I'm curious...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I only date brunettes with brown eyes so you tick both boxes for me, but in general I think you are actually very pretty. Solid 9/10, in my opinion.

But I think you already know this and you are just cat fishing to boost your esteem because you know all the guys on here are going to give you a bunch of compliments about how beautiful you look to make you feel good. I mean come on girl, it's obvious. There's proof of this in the fact that you 'modestly' claim to be prettier than this other girl, so you clearly already think of yourself as quite pretty. Even if the other girl is less pretty, your ex probably got back with her for other reasons such as her personality or the fact that she is less vain or arrogant. You know guys do choose girls on personality, we don't base everything on looks, if your personality isn't great, I would dump you…just saying. Looks are only 50% of it for me.

• Thanks for your honest opinion, I appreciate it :) You're right, most of the time I am confident, but sometimes I just have moments where I'm not... It can happen to anyone. About the other girl... it's not her personality, I would know, since we used to be ''friends''. It might be the fact that she's quite easy, though who am I to judge, right? ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Duck faces are dumb.

In the first picture it still looks like you have some eye liner on and colored in eyebrows. So with that I can't really tell how you look without any makeup. Not even mascara.

Still you do look pretty.

Probably the reason why your boyfriend left you and got back with his ex. He never fully got over his ex and maybe you were the rebound.

What Guys Said 20

• You're good enough looking to find another guy. Don't worry, once you get a little older, a lot of guys will come after you.

• You're indeed a pretty woman, don't worry about your looks.

• ... You look like an underage girl, who is going to age terribly if you continue at this pace. tbh.

• Hahaha at what pace? Thanks for the opinion though :P

• You have a sexy vibe going on which is attractive obviously. Don't be insecure, I don't think the reason of the break up is your looks. There might be another factor, only your boyfriend knows what's that. Ask him what went wrong

• Anyone else tired of all these fucking rate me questions?
    http://images1.tickld.com/live/766843.jpg

• Wut? why are you even asking that question? You know the answer xD

• your are damn beautiful i'll give you 9.5/10 (i think he is crazy if he left you ), but he could have his own reasons what i wanna
    Would you like to date with me?

• Just WOW
    You are gorgeous

• very beautiful... don't worry about it :)

• You have nothing to worry about, you are really pretty! :)

• You will look dead sexy hot if you jump 20 times the rope.
    I can't give you a definite answer between ''ugly'' and ''pretty''
    Because WOMEN ALWAYS FUCKIN ASK THEM NO MATTER WHAT
    NO DEFNITE ANSWER FOR IT!

• you look gorgeous <3
    beautiful and sexy!

• beautiful simply..<3

• woow very nice seksy babe

• Dont be Insecure u look amazing

• your beauty is all of the above

why do you ask, you know all guys go crazy over you :)

• Well sometimes things happen in life that make you feel a bit insecure even if you've never felt that way before. Thanks :)

• I think you are very beautiful! You look great without makeup, I prefer that one

• Geez, maybe he liked her better. just cause you look better doesn't mean anything. No matter what any guy ever tells you, a guy isn't going to stay with a hot woman if her personality doesn't match the looks.

You look fine though, don't let it go to your head so much.

• You're pretty

• You're a BEAUTIFUL girl!!

What Girls Said 2

• You are attractive, in my opinion.

• You're vary pretty, even without makeup you are gorgeous.