How do I look? Anything I should work on? Be honest but... Be nice. :)?

Little scared of posting this but now I'm all curious. Anything I should work on?
In this picture: I'm not wearing makeup except mascara. My camera has some filters so I just picked one.
Note: taken from above to include body critic.

I hate lesbians.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• You should stop scrunching your face; the likelihood of you having wrinkles increases. Anyway, You look fine. I would give you a Seattle 7.5

• I think you're sort of below average.

• I am sure you are fine, hot even, but hard to tell when you make a face like that coupled with the odd angle.

• You look fine. I would only change the way you took the pic. Do a clean shot with a natural real smile.

• You look very cute.

• You look just fine... anything you should work on? Yea, your insecurity.

• Lol I'm not insecure at all, i live myself. Thank you though. :)

• Exactly lol. Thanks for your answer. :)

• welcome!!!

• You seem great.
    100% datable :D

• Eeekkk thanks. c:
      I'm slowly recovering from the comments about angle or face I'm making XD
      Means a lot:)

• looks good to me. pretty face and nice body, nothing to worry about ;)

• No change is necessary. (but working out can be fun). Just smile, that's all, smiling in a picture makes it 10x better! 😁😁😁

• Hehe honestly, its just how girls at my school take pics, so I just followed suit... Shouldn't have. /.\ but anyways. I do workout actually :) my abs show, and my obliques even show a little :p I can run a 6 minute mile too. I only weigh 115 lbs :p

• you are really cute and sexy

• wooow seksy

• You look very pretty. You have a nice body too. Also you look much younger, like a teenager

• Thank you. Makes my day! :) I am really tiny... Lol. Thank you so much :p

• Ahah you're welcome :)

• no you are very sexy the way you are

• From what I can see you look gorgeous! I wouldn't change anything. You are already very attractive

• Your really cute! I don't see anything that needs working on. Everyone is different. :-)

• Thanks. Seems you're the only one haha.

• Your welcome. It's just a picture after all. Doesn't matter how you look in it. To me you look healthy and have nice skin. If you have a good personality to go with it. Then you have nothing to be scared about.

• u look fine, but please don't rise ur eyebrows like that, look how your forehead, it making you looks older than you really are.

• Why make such a ridiculous face? I bet you're pretty when you smile normally

• You're fine; however, you are not my type.

• I think you look cute! :)

• You look fine, but the face you're making is odd. So many girls make the weirdest faces in there selfies, I don't know f they think it's attractve or sexy or what?

• No. I don't take pictures of myself, hardly ever. So I just did what girls at my school do, cause I'm new at the whole selfie thing.

• Yeah I understand that feeling. I you want to look attractive (to makes) make a nice face, but if you're being silly and having fun make all the crazy faces you want.

• It wasn't about looking attractive, it was more about being I don't know normal. The normal of selfies. XD

• get sum botox in ur forehead

• You're gorgeous

• You look good! Nothing to change

What Girls Said 0