How do I look? Anything I should work on? Be honest but... Be nice. :)?

Little scared of posting this but now I'm all curious. Anything I should work on?
In this picture: I'm not wearing makeup except mascara. My camera has some filters so I just picked one.
Note: taken from above to include body critic.
How do I look? Anything I should work on? Be honest but... Be nice. :)?

Updates:
I hate lesbians.

0|0
0|24

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• You should stop scrunching your face; the likelihood of you having wrinkles increases. Anyway, You look fine. I would give you a Seattle 7.5

0|2
    1|0
  • I think you're sort of below average.

1|1
    1|0
  • I am sure you are fine, hot even, but hard to tell when you make a face like that coupled with the odd angle.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look fine. I would only change the way you took the pic. Do a clean shot with a natural real smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look very cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look just fine... anything you should work on? Yea, your insecurity.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm not insecure at all, i live myself. Thank you though. :)

• Show All
    • Exactly lol. Thanks for your answer. :)

• welcome!!!

• You seem great.
    100% datable :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Eeekkk thanks. c:
      I'm slowly recovering from the comments about angle or face I'm making XD
      Means a lot:)

• looks good to me. pretty face and nice body, nothing to worry about ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • No change is necessary. (but working out can be fun). Just smile, that's all, smiling in a picture makes it 10x better! 😁😁😁

1|0
    0|0
    • Hehe honestly, its just how girls at my school take pics, so I just followed suit... Shouldn't have. /.\ but anyways. I do workout actually :) my abs show, and my obliques even show a little :p I can run a 6 minute mile too. I only weigh 115 lbs :p

• you are really cute and sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • wooow seksy

1|0
    0|0
  • You look very pretty. You have a nice body too. Also you look much younger, like a teenager

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. Makes my day! :) I am really tiny... Lol. Thank you so much :p

• Ahah you're welcome :)

• no you are very sexy the way you are

1|0
    0|0
  • From what I can see you look gorgeous! I wouldn't change anything. You are already very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Your really cute! I don't see anything that needs working on. Everyone is different. :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Seems you're the only one haha.

• Your welcome. It's just a picture after all. Doesn't matter how you look in it. To me you look healthy and have nice skin. If you have a good personality to go with it. Then you have nothing to be scared about.

• u look fine, but please don't rise ur eyebrows like that, look how your forehead, it making you looks older than you really are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why make such a ridiculous face? I bet you're pretty when you smile normally

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine; however, you are not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look cute! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine, but the face you're making is odd. So many girls make the weirdest faces in there selfies, I don't know f they think it's attractve or sexy or what?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. I don't take pictures of myself, hardly ever. So I just did what girls at my school do, cause I'm new at the whole selfie thing.

• Show All
    • Yeah I understand that feeling. I you want to look attractive (to makes) make a nice face, but if you're being silly and having fun make all the crazy faces you want.

• It wasn't about looking attractive, it was more about being I don't know normal. The normal of selfies. XD

• get sum botox in ur forehead

0|0
    0|0
  • You're gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • You look good! Nothing to change

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.