Would you approach me if you seen me?

I have not dated much and am just wondering how can I be more approachable to guys. I dated someone for 3 months and he broke up with me. :( Every since then my confidence has taken a plunge. The guy was like 14 years old than me too! If you seen me, would you approach me?

The guy who I recently dated was the one talking about the future etc. introducing me to his friends, but he got distant and then he wanted a break which lasted a few days and then he broke up with me for no reason basically saying he can't give me what I need and dont think we'd be happy longer.. When he introduced me to his friends they aere astonished by his behavior and seen a side of him they never saw before. Any who, I guess I am just really bummed out about it. So now I am going to try to meet people in real life as opposed to internet dating. Would you approach me, do you find me attractrive/?

http://postimg.org/image/vw6nz8h1n/

1|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You look nice but not my type. There are guys who would approach you. But why don't you approach some guys? You can do it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your eyebrows need to be cleaned. Do you pluck them or ever visited a salon to have them done? I love the red lipstick by the way!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No, I wouldn't but i'm sure there are others who would.

1|1
    4|1
  • You aren't my type sorry.

0|0
    2|0
  • image gone?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're attractive. I wouldn't approach you, though, because I never approach anyone, ha ha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are attractive. Yes most of the guys approach you for a date.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!