Be truthful: What doesn't make me attractive? Would you date me?

Imagine: My personality is GREAT

Why I am doing this:
1. Most people doesn't like black girls
2. I am curious about your answers overall
3. This is an experiment for a project in my speech class

Thanks for your participation:)

PLEASE INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR ANSWER!!!

I was wondering if I could use some your usernames and answers for my speech :)
ATTENTION: I change the question

PEOPLE THAT FIND BLACK GIRLS ATTRACTIVE, What doesn't make me attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Black women simply have more testosterone - i think that is really the only reason. Men prefer more feminine and females prefer masculine, on average.

What doesn't make you attractive - I don't know, because I think you are attractive

here's an actual study to prove it - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
    here's from Psychology Today, just an article - www.salon.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• You have potential to be pretty, you just need to fix your hair and take a clear picture.

What Guys Said 14

• Well, you should post a better picture, not one where you look like you're gonna kill me. You look like you can be pretty, but the picture doesn't help.

• Preach it !!!

• Yeah cause you're aren't smiling and you're even raising your eyebrows.

• Hm I never realized that. Thanks!

• I am always wary of women who proclaim that they have a great personality.

• *sign* That wasn't my point. My point is... THIS is a project for my speech class and I need peoples opinions. I said "imagine I have a great personality" so people won't say "do you have a good personality" or something along those lines

• You are asking a leading question which tends to suggest something about how it should be answered. Have you studied that yet?

• Yes. I am just playing around with my project to make it good. I'll just change it because now that I think about it, it's stupid

• How many times do I have to tell black girls this?
    Everyone has a preference. Some guys like black girls and others don't get over it!!!

• Lmao stfu dude. Why are you even answering my question? THIS IS FOR A PROJECT, learn to read. THANKS. I don't even care about your answer

• Well your question was whether I would date you and you specified that "Most people doesn't like black girls" regardless of whether this was for a project or not you still included that sentence.

No I wouldn't date you even if you were White or Asian or Latino or Arab. You're personality is unattractive.

If you did have a great personality you would be a friend at most since I do not find you attractive.

• Lmao I don't care if you don't find my personality attractive. That wasn't even the point smh. And I added that statement because it's apart of my project. Gosh Idc

• Taking and posting a better picture would really help. From this I don't see anything that doesn't make you attractive. I see attractive instead.

• I guess I don't understand the question. I was at a conference this week and a well dressed intoxicatingly sex black woman took a seat in front of me. I stuck up a casual conversation with her. I found her extremely attractive. Couldn't take my eyes off her the rest of the conference.

• My question is "What doesn't make me attractive" and I am doing this as a project

• I don't typically pursue black women anymore because from my understanding, black girls generally aren't interested in dating black men anymore (at least the ones in the west... africa is a different story)... so i find that pursuing the ones im interested in is a waste of time. You look alright, but you probably could upload a more flattering photo

• I don't think that's true, black women still date black men mostly

• no need to get snappy. You guys get offended waay too easily sometimes

• Well my apologies dude. People are not helping me with this project then you started talking about that

• so u got an assignment asking you to get opinions from random strangers on your physical appeal? Damn, the American education system -_-

• It's a speech class. I'm supposed to get creative. This is just an appeal, if I succeed, I can use it. This is just testing the waters because really want to do this. Doesn't seem to be working though.

• I've noticed a few similar comments on here recently. Why do black girls think no one finds them attractive and won't date them?

• I'm speaking as whole. Generally people don't find black women/girls attractive. It's not new. I've learned that since I was a kid.

But I'm just trying to be creative with my project and no one is helping :(

• There are loads of good looking black girls. give us a better pic.

• You look like a hood rat plus your not my type your facial features don't look appealing

• Yeah I am a dick for being honest lol for a project in class lmao get out of here your full of it your not fooling anyone.

• @Mistnigqa808 He does. Just because he's white or whatever doesn't mean crap.

• @blondfrog HAHA the actual hood rat reported me😂 😂. Funny

• If you're personality is great I don't care what you look like. :)

• You are most attractive only. Yes I would date with you. you are so sexy too.

• I think the correct wording for the question would be "what makes me unattractive?" The answer is nothing physical. Only attitude. If your physically unattractive it's not because your black. There's no race, culture, nationality or ethnicity that is without it's share of the complete spectrum of attractive/unattractive then there's "in the eye of the beholder".

• Very smart thinking but about 98% of the world doesn't know that or care. Looks is what's important to people. Not that I care. This was for a project to prove a point.

Thanks for the reasonable answer by the way

• I personally think that percentage is way too high for the entire world. For USA and Europe... probably very accurate. But the worlds population, i think you sell them way short. USA and Euro population is a very small percentage of that of the whole world. While their influence does spread via mainstream and media, the rest of the world doesn't swallow the bull as readily as Americans and euros.

Good luck on your project.

• Lol I know, I was being a bit sarcastic

Thank you. Hopefully it'll turn out good. I need a passing grade

• Part of it could be the media portrayal of what is attractive. I am attracted to black women, as well as women from every race. I do not know you personally, and I've never seen you in person, but there have been many black women I' would have wanted to date that were both attractive, intelligent and sweet.

• Ok thanks but what about my other question

"What makes me unattractive"?

• Yeah. Agreed. Anything else you come up with please tell me because no one is really answering my question

• Could also depend on the are you live that dictates what is found attractive locally.

• I wouldn't date you, but I'd give you some money and be done with it quickly

What Girls Said 0