Please be honest but not to cruel! Well? What r ur thoughts on me?

Im just curios on what people will think of me..

IK im not beautiful...
oh and if u want to.. try guessing my age :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need others, non-friends, strangers to tell you about yourself? Who cares what they think?
    How do YOU feel about YOURSELF?
    Your value, self-worth should NEVER be tied to what others think of you!! YOU are the only one who can decide, and love yourself, and KNOW you are a good person and special!!
    Don't give away your personal POWER to others you don't know, letting them decide, for you!!
    As a young woman, YOU need to take back your POWER, and DECIDE WHO YOU ARE, and don't EVER let ANYONE tell you that you are wrong, feeling what you do, and being WHO YOU ARE!!

• IK.. im just curios on what people would think b4 they actually get to know me.. I have a great sense of humor and a great personality. I don't find myself into being beautiful or even pretty for that fact, I think that my beauty comes out of my drawings.. I don't have much of self-confidence, probably didn't help with me being concealed from the world for eight years. This is the first year that I have been actually being able to get out there more. so yea..

• For me, the most AMAZING, most ATTRACTIVE, most EROTIC part of a woman is WHO she is, and if I like her, and respect her, as a PERSON!! Anyone can have sex, but really AMAZING, SENSUAL LOVE, is about caring, and loving someone for who they are, and how you feel, when you are with them.
      A REAL LOVING relationship is about how you feel about the other person. Not just some drunken, one night thing, but what you share, what you like doing, together, maybe cooking (My favorite!)
      It's hard not to worry about what other people think about you, but when you can find that CONFIDENCE, and be able to say, "THIS IS ME," and be comfortable with yourself, the rest can just fck off!! The ones you want as friends will show you, and you will know, by how they stand by you!

• yes very very true.. agree with completely! that is what I am looking for in a guy.. his personality and who he is. I have also told a lot of other girl basically exactly what ur telling me

What Guys Said 9

• You're average in my eyes. by the way, I will still be glad dating a western girl.

• how did u know I was a country girl? and thanks

• Because im Asian, looks like you're dumper than me hahahhahah

• dumper? never heard that one b4

• I think I remember who you are... generally pretty face and hot body ;)
    and on this one I like your sexy look... don't listen to the haters

• you look good ;)

and you are 16... I know I'm good haha

• hahahahaha very funny lol

• You're beautiful, have no doubts about it

• I want to date you

• I think your very pretty

• you looks great

• show your beauty.. then I can decide..

• As the saying goes in my day: I wouldn't kick you out of bed.

What Girls Said 1

• *Face palm at the grown ass men calling a child sexy*

• hahaha im almost an adult.. few more years than yes

• Np, I just have mothers instinct and rush in to save my fellow Internetarians.

• haha lol