What do u think about this piercing?

What do u think about this piercing?

I'm thinking of getting something like this, but I'd like to know what do people think:)
i heard is the most painful one to get in the ear, so Im still thinking about it lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks cool go for it

Most Helpful Girl

• "Industrial" piercings have a high rejection and infection rate and can have a lot of complications and take a long time to heal. I wouldn't recommend this piercing. I try and avoid doing this piercing at work because it's easy to mess up and can have pretty bad side effects. In my personal opinion they're not the best choice, this jewellery is also cheap and can cause hypertrophic scarring and all sorts of irritation and infection.

• ohhh no! I really like it though haha what are some side effects?

• Side effects like hypertrophic scarring, keloids, inability to heal, easy irritation (the bar prevents the ear from being able to move naturally). They do work for some people, so I'm not going to tell you what to do. Instead of initially getting pierced with the long barbell I would recommend getting two separate cartilage piercings in the same entry places as the industrial and letting them heal for 6-12 months then changing to the classic industrial bar.

What Guys Said 9

• I think it is cute, but yeah I bet it would hurt. The only one I ever has was in my ear lobe and that was not too bad.

• It looks cool, I like it 😉

• It's ok I guess

• Not a big piercing fan; but I dig it.

• OWa cool. But i would be afraid when getting out cloths that it could come along...

• Hmm no i don't like it.

• I like it, why not?

• sexy as hell I love it

• I've seen it before but yeah it would hurt more going through the cartilage in 2 spots but it does look unique

What Girls Said 8

• it looks SO painful lol.

id rather just the single piercing up there or none at all tbh. id rather just have a pencil perched behind my ear and ill look intelligent :P

• It doesn't really seem that pretty to me.

• I think is cool, I have one myself actually haha, not anything fancy tho just the bar hehe. It does hurt a bit when they do it, but nothing terrible. The healing process is quite long and it might hurt a bit for the first week or so, but, as I said, is not that bad. Just make sure you clean it at least twice a days for the first few months.

• omg! do you? how long did it take to heal?

• well I did it on march and is not completely healed yet, so yeah, it takes a long time haha, it doesn't hurt anymore tho.
      Mine didn't get infected because I took great care of it, if you clean it properly, you should be fine. Just make sure you don't do it in a shitty place haha cuz it is not an easy piercing to deal with

• looks alright but am not a fan of the industrial piercing

• I'm copying your idea now 😍😍

• ooooooooooo i love it!!! :o! <3

now i wanna do it!!
    te first one more than the second one. <3

• Gosh imagine ur shirt/hair getting caught on it. Damn it's gonna hurt.

• It would hurt more then other ear piercings. but it dose looks really cool...