What do you think is the most attractive eye colour?

I'm a sucker for girls with blue/grey eyes, I sometimes like green eyes also. With guys I like hazel or blue eyes on them.
I'm unfortunate and have brown eyes, I don't mind brown eyes; I just wish I didn't have them.

So what's everyones favourite eye colour?
It would only let me add so many colours so please comment if I've missed your favourite colour!

• Blue
    25% (20)28% (19)26% (39)Vote
  • Blue/grey
    14% (11)6% (4)10% (15)Vote
  • Green
    12% (10)22% (15)17% (25)Vote
  • Grey
    5% (4)1% (1)3% (5)Vote
  • Hazel
    15% (12)10% (7)13% (19)Vote
  • Brown
    23% (19)24% (16)23% (35)Vote
  • Brown/olive/green
    6% (5)9% (6)8% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
22|22

Most Helpful Guy

• i LOVVE large dark black eyes. those make me melt. I also love attractive large eyes in general even if they were another color like green or blue. As long as they are large and attractive then the girl has my heart.

2|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• It depends on the gjrl. I like very dark brown eyes (almost black) if she has dark hair and a nice tan complexion. Second favorite goes to emerald green eyes with bright red hair and a milky white complexion. Finally deep blue eyes for our blonde friends and I prefer them to go light on the tan as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair & dark eyes is super sexy! I don't dig blue eyed blondes...

2|1
    1|0
    • Wow you just slapped my self-confidence in its face. Kidding, I prefer brown eyes and hair as well

• @Fujino986 Sorry. If it's any consolation I have actually dated more blue eyed blondes than brunettes. But I have learnt that I just cannot resist a brown eyed brunette. They are all I want in life.

• I have green-bluish eyes so O hope that's what people like :P

but I personally don't really care... they can look all nice

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is more rare then a single colour. Its hexacromia eyes. A rare condition when a the cells at birth split into twins yet remerge with the leftovers causing a separate eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes but I really like brown eyes on a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • ? Where's the black?
    Full black eyes can be amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • One blue, one green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is black? Black suit for many girls.
    However , white girls look sexy in blue/grey eyes like ketty perry.

0|0
    0|0
  • pure black eyes are beautiful shame they are super rare

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown, almost black. Hot, nuf said.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girls i like the most are blonde's with blue hair, but one of the most beautiful girls i ever met is a brunette with blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends oh so greatly on the hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes on girls. I used to literally melt in front of them. Used to...

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown or black.

0|0
    0|0
  • grey but i have yet to see anyone with grey eyes in-person well that i can remember

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are green so sure green <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dark skinned girls with black or dark brown sparkly eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue or Green eyes do it for me!! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i have green eyes.

FELINE MASTER RACE

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is black not an option?

0|0
    0|0
    • ''It would only let me add so many colours so please comment if I've missed your favourite colour!''
      If you took the time to READ my description you would have known why certain colours wasn't on.

• Alright. I'll used vote for 'brown' because it's the closest to black.

• I'll *just vote for 'brown' because it's the closest to black.

What Girls Said 21

• I love them all, voted for brown though. ❤

1|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes are the best but the Amber eye colors are stunning and unfortunately the only guys I have encountered with Amber eyes are my family members.

1|0
    0|0
    • Amber eyes sound beautiful.

• Show All
    • By amber you mean that inner ring, cause I got that green and then right before the black part I got that golden ring.
      I am so in love with my eyes

• @OpenWine if you have a green and brown eye color then you have hazel eyes. Amber eyes are a complete color and not a ring. Amber is like a golden (not yellow gold) like copper gold. It's hard to describe.

• all eye colours are FABULOUS! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dark hair & dark eyes all the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like brown eyes or a dark colour in general on men.

I have bright green eyes. I quite like them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like green, hazal or blue eyes on guys, but all colors can look great 😌 ( we are on the same page, my eyes are dark brown and I just wish if I had another color since brown is really common 😁😅 )

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah I don't know my preferences change a lot. Probably light brown, hazel, green etc. I find blue can be a bit intense sometimes and i have enough trouble looking guys in the eye as it is!

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOOOVE green/grey/black eyes. Especially on guys :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i love green or hazel eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd choose blue eyes. All the guys I've been out with had blue eyes, don't know why but I'm a sucker for them. Especially when paired with dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes and in my school there's this one male teacher (brown eyes) who all the girls have a crush on and one of them said if he had my eye colour he would be really good looking,

0|0
    0|0
  • The universe reflects in brown/ dark eyes 😍

0|0
    0|0
    • you like dark eye'd guys? Damn i wish there are more girls like you >.<

• Haha thanks. There's just something about dark eyes that seem to have more soul to me.

• Greennn!!! So unique rarely met pure green eyes ❤❤

0|0
    0|0
  • i think hazel is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I loooove brown eyes, they're intense and warm looking, but other eye colors are cool too

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE brown/ hazel/ black eyes, it's so beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue to me is so overrated. Hazel eyes are so gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey is IRRESISTABLE

0|0
    0|0
  • it's really interesting. My preferences in appearance change with personality! Sounds weird, let me explain. My first crush ever, had big brown eyes. He was funny and sweet and i was completely head over heels. At the time my favorite eyecolor was big brown eyes haha. Now, i am so into this dude with really nice hazely green eyess. He is super funny/goofy and playful. We like the same music and he is just great.

So i could definitley grow to like anything! At the moment it happens to be hazel :) when i don't really like anyone, i still kind of like darker eye colors, I don't know.

I have green eyes. Greenish grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blue/grey eyes and I am attracted to any eye colour they are all beautiful! Currently I am attracted to a guy who has deep blue eyes though!

0|0
    0|0