Guys, Are girls who are on the heavier side really desirable to guys? Especially, girls who are fat AND short?

I keep seeing girls getting teased and made fun of because of their wight and height, and I can't help but wonder, will they ever find someone who accepts them the way they are?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. The world is not as fucked up as American media and they're sponsors would have you believe. Neither are guy overall. Real people like... real people. Not everyone lets the media sponsorship brainwash them. Many people are capable and do think on their own.

What Guys Said 2

• It's like being a nice guy. You are not attractive and have to put in loads of work to get a girlfriend or in your case boyfriend. Then you will probably get the long term stuff without ever getting the hot passionate porn star stuff. But you won't die alone.

• I don't know. I like the exact opposite.

Slim and tall girls.