Its been a wile since I have done one of these haha. how do I look?

its been a wile since i have done one of these haha. how do i look?
early morning pic, anyone know how to fix the bags under my eyes? there not just from lack of sleep hahaha

still have the bags but in this light they are a little less visable.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ... like you walk the thin line between being straight and the other thing (first hairstyle). No offense.
    Your smile seems a little forced too... other than that... its a decent set of pics :)

• braces suck and i try to hide them, thats why the smile is all wonky. wait a moment are you saying i almost look gay? why exactly?

• Understand 100%

• @AvalanceJD would it be weird if i said I wanted to see the Thor look that @jjfrancis is gonna be doing next month? just to compare to the real Thor look? lol... he said it... now I've gotta see it.

What Girls Said 6

• Use cucumber or tea bags and leave them on your eyes for 20 mintues. That helped me.

• You are cute

• oh you're totally cute

• haha thanks :) your kinda cute yourself ;P

• well i didint want to say "omg you are beautifulness!!!" because that sounds strange coming out of a guys mouth hahaha but yeah you are definitely beautiful darling :)

• hahahaha! thanks :)!

• You're super cute

• You look good. If you want to get rid of bags leave tea bags on your eyes for 10 minutes.

• So sweet :)

What Guys Said 1

• Good looking, you can be on a vampire mini series. No homo

• yeah i live in a place where the sun is a vary rare thing to see hahaha so its the perfect setting for a vampire show too :P