I am 110 lbs and 5'2. Am I really fat?

I am 110 lbs and 5'2. My measurements are 85-70-90. And people keep calling me fat and short. Oh gosh Im so tired now. Hey guys, let's just be honest, am I really that fat? And do tall boys like short girls (like me)?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's totally normal. Average. Not thin and not fat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends on your body... cause i'm 5'4 and i am of the same weight as you... & I feel like i look fat if i gain just a few pounds like become 115... so I don't know it really depends on how your body looks

What Guys Said 4

• Not at all girl!!!

• I don't see how you could be fat? And there's nothing wrong with short girls!

• I like short girls. a lot of guys do. Also I'm pretty sure your not fat as 110lbs is a healthy weight for your height

• Post a picture, it's the only way. You can hide your face if you want.

What Girls Said 4

• I am 5'2 and weight 117. I want to gain more weight. Trust me, you're not fat at all. Tell them to f off

• I'm a fucking whale if you're fat.

I'm 5'2 and 123 and YEAH, I WANNA GAIN WEIGHT. Bigger legs, bigger booty, less belly and smaller waist lol YEAH IT'S POSSIBLE XD

• Dear lord. That's not fat in any way

• you are not fat. You are at your ideal weight.