Guys, What do guys think about small butts?

I'm a very skinny girl, 5'6" and around 110 pounds (I know I'm underweight, but that's just the way I am. I eat a lot and healthy but can't seem to gain + runs in the family. All the girls in my family are like this). What I wanted to know is how do guys feel about girls with very small butts? I guess you could call me a flat pancake, because I have like no booty. I've tried working out and doing squats but it doesn't help. I realize that I'll have a small butt for the rest of my life, just wondering if there are any guys out there who like them?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not a butt fan so I don't care about butt size. Most guys won't take it as a bad thing.

What Guys Said 7

• I think that their small butt is smaller than a big butt. My thoughts end there. I would never disregard a girl because of the size of her butt.

• Fine by me. Lots of guys like small butts. I love them.

• a small butt isn't a bad thing. Personally I like small butts. But I'm sure you will be fine in the dating world with a small butt.

• If it's just small you're good. But if it's completely flat that's a turn off

• Small butts aren't bad at all. Picture would help to tell you how it looks

• A butt is a butt, I wouldn't mind. Also I lift, so I would just go with the gym with her and get muscle gains all over her body if she wanted. You won't see results automatically, you need to be in it in the long term.

• I like a shapely small butt not flat though, is that what you mean? Bycyling might help it though