Would you rather date a short girl or a tall girl?

• Tall
    36% (5)33% (9)34% (14)Vote
  • Average
    14% (2)19% (5)17% (7)Vote
  • Short
    14% (2)30% (8)24% (10)Vote
  • Other/Doesn't matter
    36% (5)18% (5)25% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Height, for me, does not matter. I want to date an attractive girl. If she is a volleyball or basketball player but hot, of course. If she is a midget with a pretty face, then yes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm amazed by tall girls. 😛

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Don't care as long as the height difference between us is not too great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I'm typically more attracted to women that are close to the 5'0 mark, as long as she is between 4'8 and 5'6, I'd date her.

0|0
    1|0
  • I dont really care that much, but as a somewhat short guy, I kinda like a short girl, just because I like the feeling of her being kinda small, cute, and cuddly (I know "cuddly" sounds a little creepy, but not sure how else to say it). It kinda bugs me when the girls is like my same height because I dont feel like she needs me as much, but if I like her, I dont mind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 1.98m (that's almost 6'6") so giant myself, but I don't care how tall she is :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2 so I would prefer a girl over 5'5 cause I don't wanna look like a paedo otherwise lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall for me is great.

I love how everything lines up with a tall person, hugs are amazing!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think short girls are cuter. And you can hug them and even lift them when you hug them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about her height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls!

0|0
    1|0
  • Short girls are all right, but tall girls look absolutely mesmerizing. There's just something regal looking about them. They're also rare which makes them more interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • sexy tall girls like VS models
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/38835181/large.jpg

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I would be okay with a short or average height. But tall ladies are super sexy. I don't know, anything is good

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall as I'm tall myself, would be great for back pain prevention 😅👍

0|0
    0|0