Girls, Girls never approach me, talk to me or let alone even look at me for half a second.. Am I that Ugly?

First off I'm a really shy guy. I'm black but I'm mainly attracted to White/Spanish females. Don't get me wrong, I dont descriminate but that's just my preference. I've always been told I have a one of a kind personality, a sense of humor, and people generally think I'm funny. I've had a few hookups in my time but nothing serious. But other than that girls literally never look at me, or even give me the time of day as in they'll set on fire for taking a glance of me? Can females give me advice or even rate my looks?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should shave the mustache, but just have confidence in talking to a girl.

• Appreciate the advice boss man. A females perspective would be a lot clearer tho lol