Guys, If u saw me walking down the street, what would be ur thoughts on me?

the second picture was taken 1 1/2 ago but I'm 5'3", 135lb and I'm mixed

Ok guys I rlly font need for anyone to say anything negative or sexual, I don't have issues with self confidence, look at it as like u were interviewing me.. what would be your first thoughts, u don't need to look at it as sexual.. jeez

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to care a lot about what people think about me. So I started going to the gym, eating healthy and taking care of myself. Ultimately I realised that since everyone is different and they all have different opinions its impossible to please all of them. So I stopped caring what other people thought and now I work out for the endorphin high, eat healthy and take care of myself because it keeps me energetic and healthy. Love yourself first, only then you will be able to earn the respect of other people. Though initially you might seem cool, in the long run nobody likes a people pleaser try hard.

• Lol thanks for that, but I think I'm pretty confident in myself I just wanted a "second opinion". Like wen u go to a store to try on something and ask someone how u look, kind of thing

• Oh OK. Casually speaking, you look fine.

What Guys Said 12

• I would think: Hey ! Isn't it @Mixedd-Statuss that I see there walking down the street? Woah ! I have to go talk to her, maybe she will remember me ! But then I would realize that this comment is the first ever I made to you and I would be a little sad and go back to raking the leaves...
    😉

• You look very good. I like you.

• You're too young for me to think much, to be honest. I don't mean that as slander, it's just how most adults should react.

• Friendly girl with a funky haircut. Not my type though.

• Well you have a really cute face and beautiful eyes so I would think what a cute girl!!

• Erm... are you trying to seduce me?> ;)

• You look underage so if I see ya at night i'd be like "where the hell are her parents?"

• Oh look another human being

• hmm sexy lady... that's what I would think :P

• "what a sexy figure that girl is having wanna fuck her." - when i saw you walking on street

• My anaconda would have dirty thoughts of you.

• I probably wouldn't notice but I don't pay much attention anyway.