What color do I look to you?

I am just wondering bc on dating sites I get random men ask me what I am although I have put on there that I am black. I am just wondering if I look something else or perhaps mixed with something. Here are the ethnicities people have said I was: Brazilian, Indian, Eritrean, Latina, To me I am clearly a black woman, what do I look to you? Thanks!

http://postimg.org/image/suqwm0trr/

Most Helpful Guy

• You think race is determined by skin color. It's not. Many Caucasian women have darker than pale white skin. Some of this'd in the Middle East, Mediterranean and South Asia/India. If you said you were East Indian that wouldn't shock me. There are Asian people in Southeast Asia that are darker than pale white and even that golden yellow. Yet they are not negro race.

You say you're black meaning negro race. Okay. I see that. But I say you could pass for East Indian or don't North African (Mediterranean). Some Latin/South American nationality or ethnic wouldn't be too much of a stretch either.

Not all negro race people are darker/dark skinned and vice versa. I'm guessing that's why they ask.

What Guys Said 6

• Looks white and gold to me.

• Well, you're not obviously a black woman primarily because of your nose.

• i am. seriously.

• I believe you're black - I'm just explaining a significant reason why people might think you are something else. Keep in mind also that rough 25% of the genetic makeup of "African Americans" is not African in origin because of interbreeding over the generations. Of couse, a lot of Americans now are not "pure" in the ethnic sense. Conservatives don't like that and it scares them, but tough!
      Frankly, you look lovely no matter what you ethnicity.

• Thanks for the lovely compliment

• Indian African mix.

• Chinese...

• You look Indian.

• You look a bit mixted you're not pure black for sure

• Both of my parents are black

What Girls Said 0