• No
    40% (34)29% (27)34% (61)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh... I understand now...

0|0
23|32

Most Helpful Guy

• How can I tell by such a bad shot where I only see the shoulder? What does she want to be? A shoulder model? Give me the whole Body to judge.

7|6
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• can't see her body but try some pictures with face expression

sad face

happy face

anger face

depress face

shy face

being a model is all about face expression and body also depends what type of model

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• It depends on how tall she is. They have rejected beautiful women simply because of their height. I'm sure their are other frivoulus reasons as well.

3|1
    0|0
  • I think she could definitely be a model if she wanted to, but i hope she doesn't choose that path, because theyd ruin her gorgeous face. In a few years, she'd be freakishly thin and anorexic, and caked in makeup and not even attractive anymore.

1|0
    1|0
  • Could she be a model? Hm, easily!!' She's got a really pretty, cute and adorable all in one look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I can see it

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah of course, but the modelling industry is rather ruthless and harsh, so you'd have to be prepared for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing boss

0|1
    0|0
  • A half a face model or one eyed glasses model maybe

1|1
    0|0
  • Possibly, but there are dozens of women that would be selling that exact same look. If she has the stick figure to go with it then maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • No , first of all the picture is so small I can barely tell , second models usually require certain characteristics, actually in my opinion models are ugly I dont like that they need to be so tall and skinny. Victoria secret women for example are prettier for me than fashion models

0|0
    0|0
  • walkshow? Where's her left part of her body

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah she gots a cute smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in her country and any other Asian place. maybe she can, I don't know. Are you that she?

1|0
    0|0
  • no. most models have more than one eye and 3/4ths a fcae

1|1
    0|0
  • She could be ma wifey 💍

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you kinda need the full picture when comes to modelling

0|1
    0|0
  • I can see her as like an import model or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea sure why not!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't see her well._.

0|0
    0|0
  • she can be... CONFIDENCE is all- that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how tall she is. Models are always tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • With so much of her head missing it's going to be tough for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • pic is too small to tell

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I do not see any bones sticking out, I cannot tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is damn very pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That girl is gorgeous!! Is it you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Won't know until you try for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Better picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a (traditional working) model is more about height and build, with face mattering but as a secondary factor.

She's cute. If she's 5'10" and 108 lbs, she's in. If she's 5'5", it's not happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • no wtf do girls always cut their forehead out of face pics -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• Again... models are known for being tall and thin. If she's got that then her chances increase.

2|0
    0|0
  • It'd probably help if we could at least see her whole face, not just half. Though the half that is visible in that pic is quite pretty and has model-potential, she'd also need to be at least 5'10" in height and quite thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • UMMM sorry i can't see anything but one eye. half nose and a shoulder
    even Wilhelmina Models can't decide on that pic

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like it, possibly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay I'm sorry but you can't tell if a girl can be a model just because she is pretty. Like yes she's really pretty but being a model is also about the way you present yourself, your height, the way you express yourself in a photo. If you gave a good photo of her actually trying to model then you could probably tell if she would be a good model or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if she's willing to dedicate her life to it. It's a lifestyle and she needs to have a strong backbone. She's a beautiful girl and it's a brutal industry.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pic tells me nothing, sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful but honestly beauty is not everything. I've seen models who are not the ideal beauty type. You just have to weight a certain way, have the height for it, and be able to walk etc. It's not just looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Your measurements will have to be around 34-24-34, you'll need to be at LEAST 5'7" (like kate moss) but preferably 5'9'-6'. You will also need to weigh between 110-120.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its half of her face...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

But the biggest question is... Are you tall?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she could be.

0|0
    0|0
  • She can if she works hard. She is very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she could be one

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you could be a model.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need a full picture

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't tell from this photo

0|0
    0|0
  • SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL Ofcourse

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is very cute and kawaii :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It would help if you showed the full face not just half of it. But she is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell from that photo

0|0
    0|0
  • No she looks average to me

0|0
    1|0
    • But I personally don't find Asians attractive so I'm probably not the best person to answer lol.