Could she be a model?

Be honest
Could she be a model?

• Yes! I can see it
  • No
Oh... I understand now...

Most Helpful Guy

• How can I tell by such a bad shot where I only see the shoulder? What does she want to be? A shoulder model? Give me the whole Body to judge.

Most Helpful Girl

• can't see her body but try some pictures with face expression

sad face

happy face

anger face

depress face

shy face

being a model is all about face expression and body also depends what type of model

What Guys Said 31

• It depends on how tall she is. They have rejected beautiful women simply because of their height. I'm sure their are other frivoulus reasons as well.

• I think she could definitely be a model if she wanted to, but i hope she doesn't choose that path, because theyd ruin her gorgeous face. In a few years, she'd be freakishly thin and anorexic, and caked in makeup and not even attractive anymore.

• Could she be a model? Hm, easily!!' She's got a really pretty, cute and adorable all in one look.

• Yes! I can see it

• yeah of course, but the modelling industry is rather ruthless and harsh, so you'd have to be prepared for that

• Sure thing boss

• A half a face model or one eyed glasses model maybe

• Possibly, but there are dozens of women that would be selling that exact same look. If she has the stick figure to go with it then maybe?

• No , first of all the picture is so small I can barely tell , second models usually require certain characteristics, actually in my opinion models are ugly I dont like that they need to be so tall and skinny. Victoria secret women for example are prettier for me than fashion models

• walkshow? Where's her left part of her body

• yeah she gots a cute smile

• Only in her country and any other Asian place. maybe she can, I don't know. Are you that she?

• no. most models have more than one eye and 3/4ths a fcae

• She could be ma wifey 💍

• Nah not really

• Well you kinda need the full picture when comes to modelling

• I can see her as like an import model or something.

• Yea sure why not!!

• Can't see her well._.

• she can be... CONFIDENCE is all- that matters.

• Depends on how tall she is. Models are always tall.

• With so much of her head missing it's going to be tough for her.

• pic is too small to tell

• Since I do not see any bones sticking out, I cannot tell.

• She is damn very pretty :)

• That girl is gorgeous!! Is it you?

• Won't know until you try for it

• Better picture?

• Being a (traditional working) model is more about height and build, with face mattering but as a secondary factor.

She's cute. If she's 5'10" and 108 lbs, she's in. If she's 5'5", it's not happening.

• no wtf do girls always cut their forehead out of face pics -_-

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 22

• Again... models are known for being tall and thin. If she's got that then her chances increase.

• It'd probably help if we could at least see her whole face, not just half. Though the half that is visible in that pic is quite pretty and has model-potential, she'd also need to be at least 5'10" in height and quite thin.

• UMMM sorry i can't see anything but one eye. half nose and a shoulder
    even Wilhelmina Models can't decide on that pic

• Looks like it, possibly.

• Okay I'm sorry but you can't tell if a girl can be a model just because she is pretty. Like yes she's really pretty but being a model is also about the way you present yourself, your height, the way you express yourself in a photo. If you gave a good photo of her actually trying to model then you could probably tell if she would be a good model or not.

• It depends on if she's willing to dedicate her life to it. It's a lifestyle and she needs to have a strong backbone. She's a beautiful girl and it's a brutal industry.

• The pic tells me nothing, sorry

• She's beautiful but honestly beauty is not everything. I've seen models who are not the ideal beauty type. You just have to weight a certain way, have the height for it, and be able to walk etc. It's not just looks

• Your measurements will have to be around 34-24-34, you'll need to be at LEAST 5'7" (like kate moss) but preferably 5'9'-6'. You will also need to weigh between 110-120.

• Its half of her face...

• Yes.

But the biggest question is... Are you tall?

• Yeah, she could be.

• She can if she works hard. She is very pretty

• Yes, she could be one

• Yes you could be a model.

• I need a full picture

• You can't tell from this photo

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL Ofcourse

• Yes she is very cute and kawaii :D

• It would help if you showed the full face not just half of it. But she is pretty.

• It's hard to tell from that photo

• No she looks average to me

• But I personally don't find Asians attractive so I'm probably not the best person to answer lol.