What colour should I dye my hair?

This is me:
What colour should I dye my hair?

What colour should I dye my hair?
I'm thinking of dying it like
This:

Or like
This:

But I'm not sure...
What colour do you think would look good on me?
Witch style do you like better?
Do you have any suggestions of how I should dye it?
Do you think I would need to bleach my hair to get those colours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you are going to need to bleach it for the colors to work. I think if you are going to go all out crazy with it the top one would work better for you, or purple. If you go down to the hair place you can talk to professionals about it and it should not cost a thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you would look good with blonde hair. As someone said, you would have a distinctly Scandinavian look. As far as those colours go, I think purple would also look nice, in waves like the second picture. Since your hair is rather dark, you would need to bleach it if you wanted to go completely purple or blonde. Otherwise, it would just be like colouring over brown paper with a purple/yellow crayon.

What Guys Said 2

• I think the only color that would suit you is the blonde. All the other colors tend to suit people with a more badass look, you look gentle.

• How about something that looks good on you? Maybe you should become a ginger

What Girls Said 4

• Die it blonde , you will look like a beautiful swedish blonde.

• I want to see how it would look if it was blonde :o

• Any red tones. Any blue/green tones won't look good with your skin or eyes.

• the purple and blue!! looks good if u do ombre