Am I attractive?

I was wondering if people would look at my prof pic and give their honest opinion on my appearance

im in a little funk in my life right now where I feel v ugly... I'm friends with guys but no guy has ever shown any interest in. Like no ones ever even flirted with me. Whenever I'm out with my girl friends and guys friends (who are my friends friends too) our guy friends always flirt with everyone but me... I don't know what I'm doing wrong. So basically I just wanted to know if I'm actually unattractive or if these guys are the problem

Maybe I'm more girlfriend material rather than a hook up material? I don't know... bc my friends aren't like super slutty or anything their just blondes and seem to get more action to me.. their also more experienced so that probably makes the more attractive

by the way I'm 17

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're very cute. It could be you're a little shy in face to face encounters possibly? Sadly, many guys your age are looking for "easy prey" so to speak. A shy girl can seem like a long shot when tgey are looking for more of a sure thing. What many can't see at that age is a shy girl usually has such an amazing heart and if loved she will be loyal and true. Do not let your lack of attention right now hurt your self esteem. The right guy is gonna like you oh so much more if you're happy inside when he finally finds you. You don't have to do anything to make ghe right guy like you either. To him, you will be perfect. So, in the meantime, soak up life and enjoy the world. Find your feet and make your mark. Another important tip... simply get to know these friends and friends of friends with no expectations. Try not to concern yourself with impressing anyone. Just be you. You have plenty of time. Bottom line, I do not see an issue with your appearance as you seem to fear and this leaves me feeling It is more likely a confidence issue that can only be defeated by letting go of worry and expectation. Again, try not to rush and be patient with yourself. Most of all, have fun! You're a cutie and if I were 20 years younger, I'd love a chance to get to know you better.

• Omg thank you!! That made me feel so much better

• Aww that's awesome, sweetie!
      I hope this feeling lasts.
      You deserve it!
      Smile knowing you are gonba be soooo loved someday :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine, not ugly but not Super hot. Maybe you are not approachable?

• I'm very friendly so I don't know if that's the problem... ughhh boys

• Maybe you should try playing hard to get... Don't be too friendly just enough to make them talk to you. :)

What Guys Said 9

• I was going to say something like "hey there, can I buy you a drink?" But that might be a little weird. You are very pretty though I think the only problem I see with you is that you are under confident in your aperence.

• Hahaha Thanks for the reply! Confidence is for sure something I need to work on

• Haha tell her I say thank you!! :) I was really in need of a pick me up

• Well cutie, I hope that helped.

• you are beautiful nomatter what you see in the mirror. you dont need a guy to prove that.

• I know that and it's not the most important thing to me by any means... it would just be nice to feel wanted

• I bet there's plenty of guys you just haven't seen them yet. 😉

• Yes, you are very attractive. Girls need to stop feeling ugly.

• 17 but profile claiming to be 23, hmm something feels wrong here... why lie about being older than you are?

• You are really beautiful!!!

• Your personality is your best attribute.

• yes you look kinda nice

• no you are not

• I think so; see the problem is, a lot of guys like me don't flirt because: we don't look like lady-killers, or we're a little shy, or we're short, or we can't pick up on flirting signals being sent out. So if a guy like that doesn't flirt, and you think he's cute, flirt first!

• Thank you!! The problem is al of them do flirt just not with me... while I do think I need to work on flirting it really isn't my personality and I feel fake when I flirt

• That makes sense! I really do enjoy hanging out with them and the enjoy my company. I have a nickname that everyone calls and I'm known as a funny person. I do think I'm considered one of the guys though because I like classic rock and watching sports

• I have to sleep now, been up 24 hours, please comment if you like - I will see the notification.

What Girls Said 0