Which girl's more attractive?

A-
Which girl's more attractive?

B-

• A girl
  • B girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I loooooooove brunettes, so I'd go for girl A.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like girl B... her style is just more appealing to me.

What Guys Said 15

• B for sure. As shorts are WAY too skimpy. Plus she kinda looks on drugs. B looks like she's gonna teach me something 😍

• Are we all going to ignore the fact that girl 1 is walking around with a skateboard in her hands while wearing high heels?

I'll be honest. I find none of them really attractive. Girl 1 looks on drugs and girl 2 looks bitchy and the hat is horrible. She has beautiful legs though.

• Girl A for sure, Girl B looks like she goes out for BRUNCH everyday and sips on 300 dollar cup of tea.

• Yawn. Is that all you got? With so many varied looks of girls in the world, this is the best you could come up with for a comparison?

• No I just wanted to know which style is more appealing... There's an obvious difference between the 2 that's why I picked them

• Wow I'm so sorry I complicated it for you by correcting myself. Honestly don't you have better things to do than criticize me for the way I worded a question? I may be 16 but you're the one who's acting immature.

• When did you correct yourself? Lol. At this point I'm bullying now that I know what I'm dealing with. Keep at it kid. I'm done.

• Girl A looks more attractive.

• A. Just by a little bit.

• Girl one looks like she washes her underwears in the pond, girl looks hella rude

Ill go with #1

• Girls 2 looks rude *** lol

• I like hipster more

You?

• Same that's really my style:) except I don't wear heals while long boarding lol

• But she's never going to use that long board wearing those shoes.

• I'd prefer A.

• Neither but A if I really had to choose

• Either of two thin legs anyway

• Girl one looks like a slut but girl two looks horrible

• Girl one, but she is obviously just a model... real skater girls wear sneakers.

• Both too try-hard for my tastes. They come off very phony.

• Not interested in stick people.

What Girls Said 1

• Why is girl A long boarding in heels? Why is girl A's sweater longer than her shorts?