Am I a dateable person?

I'll be honest. I don't think I'm aesthetically pleasing but for some odd reason, a few people actually do. Personality-wise, I think I'm attractive. I enjoy writing, politics, reading - my favorite series being HP - and theatre as well as philosophy and music. I also am a not so active human rights activist. I'm just not sure why no one wants to date me and why I keep getting rejected. I rarely get pursued by anyone who isn't some creepy dude. I've also been asked out as a joke. I'm just a very confused teenage girl.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you know how to have fun and make other have fun with you? If someone can't have fun with you, and laugh/smile while being with you, then that's the reason why you can't get a guy.
    Sure, you do sound attractive, but a little boring too, since most of the things you said you're interested in are things you do on your own, like writing, reading, or listening to music.
    Also, what kind of personality do you have? Cause you just said stuff you're into, but not who you are as a person, we can just guess that you're smart and somewhat mature.

What Girls Said 0