So they have ugly body's? Pic?

Again this is not me but I posted a picture of that girl and a response was she had a " hideous " body and was too chubby. Is this really considered FAT to guys now?
So they have ugly body's ? Pic ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• neither of those girls look REMOTELY chubby omg probably a troll 😒

What Guys Said 81

• Wow. They both have really nice bodies.

People on the internet love to troll and cut other people down anonymously but I bet if that guy had a chance with either of those girls, he'd be high-fiving strangers on the night bus.

• "They" are idiots. Both the girls in that picture have bodies that are not only aesthetically pleasing, but apear to be very healthy.

• Both those girls look absolutely beautiful. I want one pretty please 😍

• Ok whoever commented that to this post was obviou. sly either trying to troll you or they have no fucking idea what a human being is supposed to look like. Either way it didn't matter, no that is not fat and I would consider that skinny please don't worry about that fag who messed with ur mind cause whatever he said didn't mean shit. sorry for the swearing but situations like these kinda piss me off.

• Definitely not fat, I'd say lean. Not exactly athletic body type though, not enough muscle tone to be called that. Anyone who called either of these gals "fat" is an idiot.

• The one on the right has a pretty good body.

• They appear to have great bodies to me. I guess the person or people who gave that opinion were the guys who are not into bodies like the ones these girls have.

• Not at all. Most guys I know would love a girl with that kind of body.

• The girl on the left looks pretty good and the girl on the right is not bad.

• nope looks fine.

• What chubby body? Maybe u posted the wrong pic! :-P

• The body on the left is more attractive in my opinion

• Dafuq neither of them are fat.

• hmmm... sexy !!!

• Ugly? No, the one who said their body is ugly must be picky as fuck.

• They are naturally hot, and idiots who think they cannot get anybody, if she feels like that she should work out tone up

• Thats sarcasm. Because they look perfect

• They both look hot ! I don't understand why anyone would call them ugly unless their faces are?

• Hell no!!! Whoever said either of these girls are fat is just a fuckin' troll. Don't believe everything a guy says, especially if he seems to be in a joking/sarcastic mood.

• I like the one on the right, she has a nice body. One on the left is a bit too skinny, but still hot.

• No... their bodies are fine...

• Lol there's no one fat in that picture.

Here's a tip: never trust another woman when she calls you fat.

• This can't be serious. Neither of these two are anywhere near fat.

• Nothing wrong with it; whoever said they were fat have an eye problem

• I think she has a great body. I'd totally date.

• They both have nice bodies to me

• No, i think they're perfect, awesome, amazing, they should be proud

• Both look fine.

• Neither of these two women are fat. They both look healthy.

• They look like they have great, normal bodies lol. Whoever said that is most likely a troll.

• More from Guys
    51

What Girls Said 16

• any guy who considers this fat is an idiot.

• Guys see so many ridiculous pictures and they rarely try to cultivate an eye for photoshop the way we do so they develop insane and totally unrealistic standards. The important thing is to not fall into the same crazy standards.

• i think they are fairly normal - slim. The poses are not flattering to either as the dropped arm on towel girl gives her arm a bit of a chubby appearance but it wouldn't have been if it was on her hip or not flat against her side... also girl on the right obviously suffers from an extreme arch of her back (as do i) which pushes her tummy out more than she is too... I think they are fine :)

• Having tight gap is very very wanted now.

We care way too much about beauty. Now girls try very hard to look like the girls you see in porn. Which in my opinion is just sick!

It does not suprises me that pretty much gorgeous girls feel insecure about their body. I am suprised if someone actually like how they look.

• The reason people are saying this is hideous is because it's completely stupid to post this picture and ask how she looks. She obviously looks great and anyone asking a question like this is asking for attention.

• Yep 100% ugly I mean who would honestly think otherwise? Fitness and large posteriors are absolutely detestable in a female figure.

• If they're too chubby I must be obese 😂

They look fine to me. People making those comments are just trolling

• Sarcasm brew

• Oh man I must be morbidly obese if this is FAT

• If thats chubby I sure as hell don't want to see what skinny looks like.

• no they don't have ugly bodies
    *smacks you for asking this question*

• if it is 90% of women are fucked including myself

• WTF she's normal, whoever said that needs to get a grip

• Never fat. Kinda thick yes. Those people are jealous.

• Not really lol who said that?

• Those guys are probably trolls who never get laid.