Practicing for Halloween, How did this come out?

I'm being a werewolf *howllll* so this was me first trial at it, how did the makeup come out? And it's a little harder to see but what about the 'gashes' on my neck? What could I do to make it better, lemme hear it plsss

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! That's pretty good. Is that marker or fake hair on your face?

• Thanks😄 and its just makeup

• You're welcome. Wow! That's makeup? Looks like you got some hair there. Of course, pictures are somewhat 1 dimensional. So, it's probably obvious if I saw it in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks good for what it is. Just pouf and fluff up the hair a bit so it looks messy. A better idea if you want to go further is to use skin safe glue. To glue actual hair on your face or. You could find some material from the craft store, or an old wig. That would make your facial hair look more real. I looks like you used a sharpie? I'm not sure but that the only area.. I see that could use improvement.

• Haha shapie would be scary to get off😂 I used dif makeups I had for Halloween, and I would use the furs and stuff but I break out from all of them even the fake costume stuff meant for this😞 but thanks for the help😄

• Either way what u did works.. Have fun

What Guys Said 7

• You need ears, and point the eye brows up closer toward the temples maybe. Not sure I'd worry about the neck gashes. Maybe blood on your chin though? Otherwise, looks awesome!

• I think it looks cool. Not scary, but that wasn't your intention anyways I suppose. I can definetly tell its a werewolf, its not slutty and doesn't look bad. You reached your goal.

• You should have dressed up as a unicorn. That would suit your beautiful face😉.

• Looks good

,,,,,,,,,,,,

• It look Ruff 😂 You're bark ing up the wrong tree

• Looks horrible lol
    you can do better

• horrid... as in good enough to cause horror! seriously though good job.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow!!! You did an AWESOME job!!! The gashes kind of get lost in your hair so I would think about leaving them out since your hair down looks more wild.

• Wow, it looks great :)
    This Halloween my favorite young people (roommates, boyfriend, and sister) are making each other up, eating Halloween food, and watching movies.
    And I hope our ideas come out as good as yours.

• you can try dropping down the inner corners a little bit more. it will make you look more animalistic and less human. but without it it still looks good

• you did an awesome job being a werewolf is also a very original idea