How does she look? Does japan have these kind of appearance and look?

This is hatsune miku dress ( manga ) as u can see so it is related to japan, bur damn this girl is beyond beautiful! Do japan have beautiful girls coz the only stuff i saw about japanese is that people in school and there uniform and skirt then they get sexually... yeaa so i got a bad idea for japan.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe some people dress like that but most of them don't, like American most of them don't look/dress like Lady Gaga :)

• I didn't mean the dress.. i meant she is pretty

• Still, not all women look like her in Japan.

• Lol yes... she is like an angel

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah she is beautiful, really.

• I didn't expect an answer on this question.. its kinda old.. but she is hella beautiful... but i dont think irs a japanese girl.. even if thats a jaoanese manga character.. jaoanese woman aren't beautoful like that? I don't know

What Guys Said 3

• I've been to Japan. Literally NOBODY looked like this.

• I meant the face... not the dress... her face is damn amazing.. also is japan worth traaveling to? How r the girls

• Japan is nice. I don't know why you'd go to a place expecting all the people there to look like pop stars though.

• I dont lol...

• VERY beautiful 😍😍 I've always found Japanese women so attractive

• Fucking weeaboo.