Is it normal to be 13 and be a 30D, and be 5'4?

• Common
  • Not common

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• It is not uncommon at all... just look at your mom, if she has the same bodytype then that is likely where you get it from and that is likely what you will be like when you get older.

• You'll have fun when you grow up..

• No idea, darling.

• Is that suppose to be big or small

• Are those lips big?

• It does happen.

• Yes it is normal & more common.

• not common. you must have a lot of back pains. i feel sorry for you, i really do

• It's not odd at all.

• Your just one

• U r a small boooober :D

• everyone grows at different rates

• Some girls bodies mature faster than a lot of others

• Probably not but I mean, we all develop at different rates, right?

• wow great boobs at that age, i can't believe it!:)

• Certainly bustier than average, but still normal.

• Wow big apples on a small tree. You remind me of a girl in the school I teach. We actually had to tell her parents to buy her a bra as they bounced about, one day she got wet walking to school and you could make them out right through her white shirt, nipples and all. I mean she was at least 36ff and they were very distracting and arrousing fir the male pupils and the male teachers. But this is normal enough and you will love the attention they get you from the opposite sex.

• Hard to tell without a visual aid

• can i measure them with my hands. you might have made a mistake

• Where I come from yes.
    Lots off fresh air and sea air.
    We eat a lot of sea food and local produce.

What Girls Said 25

• it's not uncommon but not as common..5'4 at 13 maybe a little taller than girls your age but not by much so nothing to worry about...

• Your height basically makes
    you proportionate and 30D is not that big because your band size (frame) is quite small, regardless, according to today's average you're slightly below it, but you're normal.

• The bra size is pretty big for a 13 year old considering that majority of us girls just start growing boobs around 12/13 but I guess the rest is normal and maybe you just started growing earlier so no worries.

• As you know we all develope at different times in age.. You just happen to be perhaps a little more developed at the moment.

You have absolutely nothing at all to worry or be concerned about.

• I answered "not common" because it just doesn't happen to every girl. Though, it's normal. There is nothing wrong with it. All girls develop differently and some get big breast.

• It's not common but it's normal. If you are healthy and have a healthy lifestyle, it's completely normal to have bigger boobs at a young age. You just developed much earlier than everyone else (think of it as a compliment). Just make sure that your cup size isn't from an unhealthy diet :)

• My mom and i were is a store and this store lady said that her daughter is 16m 5' and is a 36 E.
    Her daughter is upset.
    I can understand why.

• This isn't common but you aren't some rare half alien girl.

• It's not common but normal, my friend was a 32 F at your age :s

• Some people develop earlier and even if it wasn't normal its not a bad thing

• Damn, if this is common I need to be wayyy more self conscious!!

• I wouldn't say it's common but it isn't unheard of either, consider urself blessed babe

• Your fine. :)
    Everyone develops at their own pace. (A word of advice for the possible future "bravissimo")

• Don't worry it's not common but there are a lot of people who naturally have bigger breast at 13. At 16, I am 5'3 and 30 DDD. When my friends and I were 13 we were in the range of C cup and to D cup cx

• Invest in supportive bras now, because trust me.. Big boobs are super heavy XD also do push ups to keep those bad boys from sagging in the future 😂

• I'm 5'2 and a 32A. I'm 17 ;(

• Both height and breast size are normal.

• Yup, it's completely normal

• I was like that in middle school but I was a C

• Neither...

... Everyone's one of a kind <3

• My boobs are bigger and I'm only 5'3 but the guys love them

• for your height you are large and also for your age. But this is becoming more and more common :)

• Of course its common!! In a 32D, 13, and five foot.

• Well, I understand how you feel. I'm 12 with a D cup. At least 13 is the age where most have boobs of some kind, unlike my my age where everyone else is a skinny twig.

• not very common. thats a really big breast size for so young.

• 30D=32C

And that's normal.