Can you rate me out of 10 by these few pictures?

20 from australia.
thank you :)

wow you're very sexy! and a very big dick ;)
damn lol

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 ! If i was older i would like to date you!

• 10 haha thats very generous, follow me and i'll follow back im new on here :)

• right back at you too pretty

What Girls Said 26

• Too many unnecessary topless selfiesss...

• lol, i was asking for a proper rating so i thought i would show the whole me

• Another Aussie huh? welcome!
    u look fine, keep it up mate.

• It looks to me like u cut too soon babe, don't be afraid to bulk hard, u can always lose the weight, it looks like u have some nice shoulders that's ur best bodypart but no traps 😁 Also ur upper chest can use more work, I would have to give the pic a 5 sorry but I'm just really being honest, u look sorta skinny not lean but skinny (there's a difference) ur muscles look flat and stringy and not round and full, my advice is to start bulking

• i haven't been lifting for a long time and i'm not a steroid meat head. i have never went on a cut just trying to grow everything.

but i appreciate the critique, you obviously lift

• ok, i hope you realise you don't need to "bulk" to gain, lean gain is steady and slow. im still a beginner i have a long way to go :) oh and also you try eating 4000calories a day just to maintain 180lbs.

• That's what my boyfriend was eating when he was bulking, if u was a guy I could do it, I'm currently eating 2000 calories a day

• I love a muscled guy, but you just look too hard and intense. Bulging veins and all that doesn't really do it for me, but hey, I'm not every girl.

With your shirt on you're really cute;) 8 out of 10

• I'd give you an 8.5 out of 10.

• 8 because you posted pictures on a site like this showing your face. Otherwise depending on the personality I'd give u more.

• I don't rate people because I think that's just not fair, but you're handsome & you look like a really sweet guy :) hope I made you smile

• I think your a nice looking guy. I like how your body looks in the picture where your more relaxed. Your arms are Yummie 😉

• nice bod but stand straighter!

• You're goodlooking. I bet you know that tho

• without the beard: 8
    with the beard:6

• Is this really you?

• 7/10. A bit too muscly for my liking and you seem to be flexing

• you look good, just keep up the good work!

• Cmon you know you not bad lookin lol 8

• 8 or 9 . OMG your penis is huge :) <3

• hehe :)

• @princessasha101 u r more concerned about penis... just like i am about vagina... lol :P
      just Skype me at g. l. r.3 ;) lets have some cam fun

• I think you look ok stunning eyes

• Only thing you have to love yourself first of course I am a complete hyprocrite. But in the end I think it comes down to attraction is more than skin deep. I mean he can be hot and dumb. Hot with a hot temper. Or average and sweet and smart. Depends. Attraction is good but I would not say for me it is only physical.

• Mho mho mho?

• Thanks. I guess?

• Put some weight on and keep with the working out, too skinny.

• i am 180lbs. i know i need to beef up.

• The height*

• haha. thanks :)

• Definitely a 10! Your eyes are just one of the best things about you!

• Give u 4/10

• kind of skinny but too much muscle. hmm i guess i don't like so much muscle lol. but okay...6/10? if you change your hair it could be cuter

• kind of skinny but too much muscle?

unsure of what you mean.

• Super anorexic

• Body is good though you seem short.
    Face is better than average.
    Hair could be more stylish.

7.5/10

• 6'1. 185cm. Is that short?

• No but you look 5'8" in pictures. You have a short torso and big head.

• If it's real, 7/10.
    If it's not, 2/10. Points for trying.

• Well 7/10 it is. Why do people think its fake? Its obviously a person and obviously its me.

• Your arms are the most attractive thing about you in my opinion.

• Holy cannoli. I want you. Everything is on pointttt I give you a 10!
    Ps: you look better with no beard at all :)

• thanks! :) yeah i got a bit lazy with the facial hair haha. follow me and i'll follow back if you want to chat

What Guys Said 16

• Chest could use some work got a nice clavicle going on but not to much going on size wise though it could just be the angle and light of the picture. And abs need work if you wanting a six pack don't know if your going for that or not, good biceps and I think triceps as well kind of hard to tell in the shadow, nice V-taper going on, can't comment on the back or legs everything else looks good though dude, keep up the good work!.

And from one nice jaw to another got a good looking jaw, (no homo)

• rate = 10 + I'd let you fuck my bitch i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Looks pretty good! But you should bulk up some more! get more mass!

• the "selfie" is OVER , knock it off everyone.

• I would give you 6 out of 10.

• No homo but mirin' that physique bro! ;)

• I think you need to have a cheeseburger. :D

• make it double, hell even triple. easy

• This is good advice. You're doing well with the weightlifting but some adipose would improve the appearance, not detract.

• Lol those gains made you into a whole different person

• lol huh?

• The first pic and last pic xD just put them next to eachother they look like before and after

• they were taken about 10 months ago on the same day.

• You look fit man good job! From experience I l tell you that being fit and muscular often attracts more gays than women unfortunately :/

• What are you doing here dude? Walk on the streets and get the nice girls we average dudes can't have.

• I tried that man. Apparently all guys have to approach which i never do lol. But thanks

• I see, I am not the type who approach too but If I had your body i would have more security to do it.

• Dude put ur shirt on 😂😂

• saw before you eat 4000 calories to maintain, you look 175lbs at most. are you active in sports?

• Im 6'1 and about 175-180 depending on the day. Hoping to increase it though.

• Anorexic or an alien.

• If 5 is average, 10 is perfect. I'll give you... a 7.1
    But if that makes you sad... I'll give you 8.5.

• Like a serial rapist