Which Emo/Scene Girl Are Prettier & Hot?

Marinda
Kay Kaution

Sarah Sorceres

@ElizabethBiersack Hey check this out, I bet you like all of them !

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted Kay but I like both her and Sarah. The first girl is pretty just not as much

• Sarah she is a professional EMO model, The first girl Marinda she's popular on internet. Kay her hair is amzing, She's a fire !

• same! i like the 3rd one too but the last pic of kay was too cute ♡

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• These are the ugliest hairstyles. And how are you supposed to see differences in their faces or actually SEE a woman's features when she's in the same pose for every picture (I'm looking at you, girl 1)

And how are you supposed to see someone's face when half of it is a ghost from bad lighting (I'm looking at you girl 3)

I thought I had seen the last of raccoons with terrible hairstyles in middle school.

• I think girl 2 because her hair is the longest.

• In the first cluster of photos I found them all extremely similar looking. But now I'd have to say C. Her face is flawless and I love the piercing.

• C. They're all pretty but I like C's eyes a lot.

• Marinda is my first Choice. She is hands down very pretty. No I don't like girls for the people that are reading this.. LOL! 😂

• Guys who voted, what do you find attractive in emo girls? they ain't femine and I don't know unattractive like the way they do makeup, hair, not even stylish geez

• So we're back to 2007 when scene kids were somewhat relevant?

What Guys Said 10

• ... umm, none of them.

• All these girls look slutty to me.

• Can't decide between Miranda and Sarah

• wow, they are all super hot, but if i had to choose 1 probably the 3rd one.

can i have all 3? :)

• They all look the same. I mean not exactly the same but they all look similar. That's the problem with the "scene" look, it just trying too hard to not be unique. If I had to choose I'd say Kay but the fact that they all look the same takes away from their prettiness.

• That's all the same person isn't it...

• I like miranda and sarah

• I guess Kay but i find none of them that pretty to be honest.

• They all look like they smell like fresh tampons.

• It's so fkn hard to choose between Sarah and Kay. But I went with Kay, she's ever-so-slightly cuter based on those pics and also no septum piercing.

Something about Marinda makes me feel like she's going to be a toxic person and later murder me in my sleep.