Which Emo/Scene Girl Are Prettier & Hot?

Marinda
Which Emo/Scene Girl Are Prettier & Hot?
Kay Kaution

Sarah Sorceres

@ElizabethBiersack Hey check this out, I bet you like all of them !

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted Kay but I like both her and Sarah. The first girl is pretty just not as much

0|1
    0|0
    • Sarah she is a professional EMO model, The first girl Marinda she's popular on internet. Kay her hair is amzing, She's a fire !

• same! i like the 3rd one too but the last pic of kay was too cute ♡

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• These are the ugliest hairstyles. And how are you supposed to see differences in their faces or actually SEE a woman's features when she's in the same pose for every picture (I'm looking at you, girl 1)

And how are you supposed to see someone's face when half of it is a ghost from bad lighting (I'm looking at you girl 3)

I thought I had seen the last of raccoons with terrible hairstyles in middle school.

2|0
    3|0
  • I think girl 2 because her hair is the longest.

0|1
    0|0
  • In the first cluster of photos I found them all extremely similar looking. But now I'd have to say C. Her face is flawless and I love the piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • C. They're all pretty but I like C's eyes a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Marinda is my first Choice. She is hands down very pretty. No I don't like girls for the people that are reading this.. LOL! 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys who voted, what do you find attractive in emo girls? they ain't femine and I don't know unattractive like the way they do makeup, hair, not even stylish geez

1|0
    2|0
  • So we're back to 2007 when scene kids were somewhat relevant?

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• ... umm, none of them.

1|1
    1|0
  • All these girls look slutty to me.

1|1
    2|0
  • Can't decide between Miranda and Sarah

0|0
    0|0
  • wow, they are all super hot, but if i had to choose 1 probably the 3rd one.

can i have all 3? :)

0|1
    0|0
  • They all look the same. I mean not exactly the same but they all look similar. That's the problem with the "scene" look, it just trying too hard to not be unique. If I had to choose I'd say Kay but the fact that they all look the same takes away from their prettiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's all the same person isn't it...

0|0
    1|0
  • I like miranda and sarah

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess Kay but i find none of them that pretty to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look like they smell like fresh tampons.

1|0
    2|0
  • It's so fkn hard to choose between Sarah and Kay. But I went with Kay, she's ever-so-slightly cuter based on those pics and also no septum piercing.

Something about Marinda makes me feel like she's going to be a toxic person and later murder me in my sleep.

0|0
    0|0