Which is preferable a skinny girl w a pretty face and nice butt who's 5'7 w small breasts or a thicker girl w curvier body&just ok face under 5'5?

I'm am between 5'7-5'8& never wear even the smallest heel because of this. I'm very skinny on the upper part of my body, tiny long arms, small perky breasts (large a cup-small b, it's hard to have any cleavage w/o a special bra),& small waist. As for my lower body-not trying to sound conceited but my ass gets checked out a lot. Its not huge or amazing or anything but it's def enough to jiggle and is bubble shaped. My legs aren't nearly as skinny as my arms but they are long so they aren't as thick as I'd like. Also have borderline large hands/feet they are petite just my fingers and toes are long-gross I know... aside from the obvious flaws I think my face is what would mainly make someone think I'm attractive it's not crazy striking but its proportionally shaped for the most part, with nice sized lips, blue eyes&long light brown hair with blonde highlights. I probably sound insecure or shallow for asking and I'm well aware personality is more important than looks but I can help but be just a tad self conscious about my body due to teasing while still in school. I was once called a bean pole because of my height/skinny frame and told I have "mosquito bites" also overheard guys at a party saying "she's got a 10 face but who cares go for the thicker chick with the alright face and dime body" plus seeing all these memes "real men like curves dogs like bones" has stuck with me through the years. Keep in mind these remarks were before I graduated gained just a little more weight and got a nice butt. But overall besides the booty (thank you mom!) I'm still the same tall skinny chick and wonder if the now present ass coupled with the face makes a difference or if a shorter girl with a ok face and nice thick body would be ideal. When I say thicker I mean curvy but still a healthy weight. Obviously it's all preference. I'm just trying to get a general idea here. Also don't afraid to be honest I promise my self image isn't as fragile as it prob sounds from this post lol

• Shorter girl who is thicker but healthy with nice curves and average face
  • Slender girl on the taller side 5'6-5'8 with a nice sized bubble butt and small breasts with a pretty face

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa whoa whoa, whoa. . . whoa. Listen, specific features do not define attractiveness. Weight, bust size, booty size, etc. is just eye candy. And some men like butterscotch while some like peppermint. But not many would like the idea of a peppermint covered in butterscotch. The point is don't focus on what you are not. Rock what you are. personally I don't like being around a girl who constantly wishes she was 10 pounds lighter and a cup size bigger. It make me insecure about my own image. Figure out who you are and rock it like know one else can, because guess what? Nobody can rock you like you.

• Good advice! Really needed to hear that you are so right & love the analogy! Also I understand it's mainly preference. I don't ever vocally share these insecurities but when it comes down to it I'm a girl and was also teased when I was younger so it still affects from time to time especially after going out and towering over my well endowed 5'3 friends with killer bods and I wonder even after growing out of my awkward stage if I'm still too Skinny and lanky looking. Its not something I think about on a regular basis or clouds my judgement of what's important in life (not this that's forsure lol) but when I do have these thoughts it's awesome to hear encouraging things like this! Nobody CAN rock like me and I'm gonna go back to focusing on the positive. Thanks again!

• No prob. I was teased for my glasses when I was in school. But these days the very people who made fun of me are wearing the thick black frame glasses themselves, and they think its cool now. Opinions on looks are fickle and not worth the effort to stick with trends. Just be the you that is happy with the you that is you and somebody else will be impressed with you being happy with you and want to be with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys like shorter thicker girls. I see so many supermodel looking chicks being passed up for curvy girls with average faces. I think its because of porn tbh. Girls with longer skinny bodies used to be the hottest but now its all about the thick girls truth be told.

• Eh, you can say the same exact thing for guys.

Lots of great looking guys of average size get passed up for guys who are taller, buffer, and have more social clout.

I think both genders have become attracted to their hypersexual opposites.

What Guys Said 13

• I prefer a woman with curves and a nice face. There is nothing a skinny girl can do to make me find her attractive in a sexual wave, I need something to grab on (i''m not talking fat) and a bony figure doesn't do anything for me, regardless of how attractive her face is, the moment I feel her, the last thing I want to complain about is her bones poking me.

• Thanks for the answer but I don't think u get the actual question. My bones don't poke out by any means anymore but I'm def on the slender side. I am 135 and for being 5'7 thats kinda small but I have an ass to grab on too. I was more asking about height preference&whether you would choose a tall chick with a pretty face but only one curve (butt in my case) or being shorter and just a little thicker (still healthy) and having both assets but only an average face. I know from experience just skin and bones and nothing else no fun for most guys-so I wasn't asking that it was more detailed than one extreme vs the other. There are enough questions asking if you prefer skinny girl w/o any curves or a nice bod. I'm a big girl and can take critism and even if I feel insecure occasionally I can still appreciate your opinion but there are some skinny girls who can't help they look that way and would be very hurt by people's answers if I generalized it like that.

• There is your answer-being shorter and just a little thicker (still healthy) and having both assets but only an average face.

• I think 5'7 is a nice height for a girl. Tall but not too tall. As far as boobs ane but i prefer medium and proportional but Id take small over huge. Face is the most important. Only issue is I'm 5'9 and I feel like girls who are tall want guys who are 6ft +
    😕

• Thanks! And not all of them a lot of us like people of similar height! Don't sell yourself short (pun intended) you might end up surprising yourself!

• Well obviously not all, but I think most.

• The one with the more attractive face and the more admirable behavior and the more compatible values

Also I'm 5'7" so I hope she's not a height queen

• Lol "height queen"
      I've got to start using that 😅

• Thanks for the answer! Agreed attitude and strong values are more important than looks and what really counts in the long run, this was more trying to figure out people's different preferences when it comes to strictly appearance

• Even in terms of appearance though, style and facial attributes are far more important than lip size and body type and breast size. It's really hard to put an attractive face into words, it's either just there or it is not. But people don't agree on them generally, which is exactly why it is a working system.

• Welcome to GAG! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Don't worry about anything. You sound pretty perfect as you are! Small boobs, round bum, slim waist. 10/10, so don't make an issue out of things that don't matter!

• I will perfer tall girl witj small breast &nice butt.

• I voted A.

• Tall and pretty face are both great aspects.

• Id approach a slender girl on the the taller side with nice sized bubble butt and small breasts with a pretty face and by judging by your avatar pic you're ideal. you're gorgeous

• No competition. Skinny, small boobs and nice ass every time

• hell yeah..

• Slender girl with pretty face, of course, breast and butt size is irrelevant ;)

• I like my women with some meat.

• I don't really consider 5'7 - 5'8 to be tall. It's more like taller side of average. There's no reason why you shouldn't wear heels if you like them. It's easier for tallish girls to look elegant and they generally look better in dresses. Short girls often look compact and compressed somehow. Your body sounds good to me.

What Girls Said 0