What do you think of the one on the left's looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think photos are misleading and I am saying this as a guy that got lots of girls hitting on me. So my looks are not "average" at all.
    But in pics... horrible. I have to be true with myself. That's how my pics look. Horrible.
    In real life I attract lots of girls and pretty good looking ones. Girls that smile to me in the subway on my way to work. I had one that held the door at this restaurant for me. I was like "?". She smiled. BINGO! Me loves girls :P
    Also there's this girl that I like now: even other girls say she looks drop dead gorgeous and beautiful. Her pics aren't fully showing her true beauty.

The girl you are asking about. I guess it's you...
    Nice blue eyes, blonde hair... A bit tired (maybe after a long day at work, going to the club is not the best decision)... but I can't judge based on a photo if you are a 10 or a 5 or an 8 or a 3. Asking these questions will only get you answers like "she's ugly as fuck" and that will only destroy your confidence babe :)
    Internet is not the place to ask for such opinions...

Most Helpful Girl

• She is going to age horribly fast and when she does it will hit her hard. I can already tell what she'll look like at 40 from this picture.

What Guys Said 14

• I was starting to miss this question lol... but she's still ugly.

• Why do you keep coming back with other names? You're annoying !

• She looks Russian to me. Not very attractive.

• I feel like she has attractive traits, but she's not attractive to me for some reason. The irony blowing my mind.

• That I don't know what she did with the eyeshadow or eyeliner on the bottom half of her eyes, but she really shouldn't have.

• Really cute! Nice hair, nice eyes! Adorable!

• She is a good looking young lady.

• I think she is quite sexy. She has something about her face that I'm drawn to. Just seems exotic to me and like she could be a little wild.

• She looks like a girl that is always posting photos on here

• She's good...

But I go out a lot so I see tons of beautiful women...

• All 3 look good but the far left is super hot!!

• pretty cute

• I think she's really cute!

• They're club chicks, so that's a deal breaker right there.

And they all look old.

What Girls Said 2

• FFS, give us a rest. You're not good-looking, you're just fucking annoying for posting a myriad of pics of yourself.

• Pretty average, why do you ask.