Guys, what do you think of short girls? (5 feet tall) yay or nay?

I'm short and petite but still have a grown woman's body and a matured face, but sometimes being short gets to me because people comment on it all the time, etc. I'm 5 feet tall.

• yay
    38% (8)76% (25)61% (33)Vote
  • nay
    10% (2)9% (3)9% (5)Vote
  • eh it's alright
    14% (3)12% (4)13% (7)Vote
  • results
    38% (8)3% (1)17% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be yay or nay depending on the preference of the guy. And girls of either height can be attractive. I am into either (tall or Short) as long as the difference is not too great.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people think it's super cute. I know i'm with you on the shortness. I'm just barely 5'1" or well my doctors confuse me on this. Either they say i'm 5'0" or i'm 5'1"

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• "Eh, it's alright" is my vote for that one

1|0
    0|0
  • Its cute sure... and its not a huge issue as it can be with men. Since your a women being short is actially ok

But even though, a tall girl will always command more attention over a short girl. If there are 2 equally attractive women. The tall one would have the edge... long legs ouff

0|0
    0|0
  • smaller the girl the bigger the dick looks lol

0|1
    1|0
  • short girls are the hottest girls. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I was in ballet class last week and I was partnered with a <5 girl and it was so easy to pick her up... I'm 6'2" and pretty strong, though about all the other things that could be done... It's good tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about her height even though I'm a giant myself

0|0
    0|0
  • My type and preference. especially if she has some darker than pale skin coloring (natural).

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like shorter girls more then taller girls but in the end it doesn't matter (as long as I'm taller) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3 so it wouldn't really work

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean it wouldn't work?

• If I tried to kiss her I would have to bend over or pick her up and to me that's pretty inconvenient

• I'm 6'5 so it wouldn't work for me but height isn't really something girls should worry about. If you're pretty, you're pretty no matter your height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her face ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a tallish guy (6' 3") and have always been most attracted to short, petite women. It's not something I choose or have any control over so it makes me think there is something to the whole opposites attract thing. Anyway, you sound great to me.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm right there with on shortness I'm just over 5'1" and yes lots of guys love that I'm short and small and i love it

1|0
    0|0