Guys, what do you think of short girls? (5 feet tall) yay or nay?

I'm short and petite but still have a grown woman's body and a matured face, but sometimes being short gets to me because people comment on it all the time, etc. I'm 5 feet tall.

• yay
  • nay
  • eh it's alright
  • results

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be yay or nay depending on the preference of the guy. And girls of either height can be attractive. I am into either (tall or Short) as long as the difference is not too great.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people think it's super cute. I know i'm with you on the shortness. I'm just barely 5'1" or well my doctors confuse me on this. Either they say i'm 5'0" or i'm 5'1"

What Guys Said 12

• "Eh, it's alright" is my vote for that one

• Its cute sure... and its not a huge issue as it can be with men. Since your a women being short is actially ok

But even though, a tall girl will always command more attention over a short girl. If there are 2 equally attractive women. The tall one would have the edge... long legs ouff

• smaller the girl the bigger the dick looks lol

• short girls are the hottest girls. :)

• I was in ballet class last week and I was partnered with a <5 girl and it was so easy to pick her up... I'm 6'2" and pretty strong, though about all the other things that could be done... It's good tho

• I don't care about her height even though I'm a giant myself

• My type and preference. especially if she has some darker than pale skin coloring (natural).

• I personally like shorter girls more then taller girls but in the end it doesn't matter (as long as I'm taller) :)

• I'm 6'3 so it wouldn't really work

• what do you mean it wouldn't work?

• If I tried to kiss her I would have to bend over or pick her up and to me that's pretty inconvenient

• I'm 6'5 so it wouldn't work for me but height isn't really something girls should worry about. If you're pretty, you're pretty no matter your height.

• Depends on her face ;)

• I am a tallish guy (6' 3") and have always been most attracted to short, petite women. It's not something I choose or have any control over so it makes me think there is something to the whole opposites attract thing. Anyway, you sound great to me.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm right there with on shortness I'm just over 5'1" and yes lots of guys love that I'm short and small and i love it