Who looks hotter among the two?

I think judging on the basis of outfit would be unfair because the girl on the right has not exposed much of her body. So consider the face more
Who looks hotter among the two?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I am to judge only by the face, it's a tough call. If I am to choose considering also the bodies, I say the one to the left wins. It's true that the girl in the right is more covered up, but, even that way, I can notice that the left girl has a nicer booty and maybe a slightly thinner waist. I like her neck, as well, but that I cannot see in the girl to the right.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothes don't matter. The one on the right is prettier.

What Guys Said 14

• Possibly the girl on the left. It's hard to tell.

• I would need to examine both of them at the same time, naked, in my bedroom in order to make a determination.

• let's just talk about the pic!

• Okay.

We saw these same two in another pic yesterday. They both look great; I would do either of them. Why is it important to determine what a random sampling of anonymous strangers on the internet think? You don't even know if I am a guy. The whole thing kind of makes me sick, as though one of the people in this photo posted it to get an ego boost at the expense of the other.

Whichever one of you posted these photos: you both are hot. That's all that matters. To men, hotness is a binary thing - it's either 1 or 0, "on" or "off." This was covered in another GAG question earlier this month. If I met the two of you in person, I would know this automatically and it would come down to personality.

Stop it.

• both look good but not the best picture to really compare them... I think I like face and body better on the left one but with a different picture it might be different

• Girl on the right wins

• Girl on the left

• The one on the left

• facewise?

• Overall. The girl on the right might have a bit better face, but I think the girl on the left has a much better body.

• I like the girl on the right better

• The girl on the right, I like her expression. I think that's kinda sexy. It's hard to say which one looks hotter. I think they both look equally as good, although I think the one on the right would be better at sex. I don't know why.

• The one on the right.

• Are you talking about body or face?

• @Asker both. She must be your friend. Why are you so jealous of her?

• Pretty even in my opinion.

• both the girls.

• Girl on the right. Pretty

• Girl on the right

• I think the one on the right looks hotter

What Girls Said 0