Is 5'7" (170 cm) average or tall for a girl?

• average
  • tall
  • not sure

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends on the country you live in but generally it is a bit taller than the average for a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion average I was that height forever and then I grew one last inch but to a lot of other people I'm a giant or at least was especially to the guys until they hot their growth spurt.

It really depends on who you ask honestly it's about average but some people will say you're tall while others will say you're short.

What Guys Said 26

• Kinda average here really.
    The "average" adult height is kinda dragged down by the earlier generations who didn't have as good nutrition as the current ones.

• I'd say about average, maybe on the taller side. 5'7 is actually the shortest I have ever dated to be honest!

• It's about 0.67 standard deviations above the average height. So not incredibly tall but still above average.

• It might be on the taller side but I think I speak for myself and a lot of tall guys when I say that a tall woman is sexy!

• average not super tall

• thats tallish. thats like a buy being 6'2 or so. not super tall but he's definitely tall.

• average!

,,,,

• I don't know why there's so many votes for tall. You're a little bit on the tall side, but it's nothing major. I would consider you tall if you were like 5'10"+, but 5'7" is perfectly fine. I'd say normal.

• well, i consider the girl i like as average and she is 5'7". so i guess you're average. at least you aren't freakishly short or freakishly tall

• Slightly taller than average.

• Just above average

• I know girls got complexed because of that but it's pretty normal and most guys are taller than that so don't worry about.

• It's not short but it's not extremely tall, it's a good height.

• its above average for a woman in the us. 5'4 iirc is the average.

• Maybe slightly on the tall side. Otherwise, I would say it's average.

• Its tall for a woman

• In norway (my country) it's 1.8cm above the average for grown women, suppose its quite similar in other countries in the western world

• It's a good size for me.

• not super tall but clearly above average

• That is still average.

• Taller than average. Nothing wrong with it though.

• It's a good hight not to tall ,,

• Tallish for a woman.. short for a guy :)

• average-tall. 5'9 and up is tall for a girl

• Slightly taller than average. Girls are like 5'5 in the us

• You are slightly on the taller side.

What Girls Said 21

• I'm 5'7 and I consider myself tall. I'm taller than most girls I see on a day to day basis that's why I say so.

• I think it might b just a little bit tall... but also depends where u live... but its not so tall that u look awkward... Just a little taller than most, nothing to worry about tho!!! :)

• I voted tall but as a chinese it seems most of the people in my church are taller than me. Basically ALL The guys in the christian fellowship are 1 foot over me and I am around 5"5 - 5"6.

• That's pretty tall. Well, at least taller than average.

• Average.
    _______________________

• It's a bit above average.

• I would say it's still average but on the taller side. :) tall, in my eyes, starts at 5'8"

• It's average. More than 180 cm is tall for a girl.

• I'd say she's tall. But it depends on where you live.

• Tall, all you have to do is look around and see how many women you are taller than. I'm 5'7 and I know I'm tall. Have you been to ny, you will definitely be more short there

• It's tall. The average height of a woman is 5'4"-5'5". At least in the U. S. anyway.

• www.averageheight.co/average-female-height-by-country

i'd say you are taller than the average height.

• A little taller than Average

• Above average, but not quite consider tall.

• that's kinda tallish

• I'm 5'2" and 5'7" is tall to me.. lol

• It's average. Maybe a little above average. Can't decide :P

• definitely above average where I'm from :)

• its tall but 5''5' is around average. Im 5''3'

• I think it's statistically above average, but it depends on where you are, too. I'm 5'7 and fairly short for my family and pretty average where I grew up (heavily German American). But at work with mixed backgrounds, I'm one of the taller women.

• It's above average but it's not like "tall"