Guys, would you prefer a girl that has a hot body or a cute face?

Would you prefer a girl that has a hot body (big boobs and big booty) but an average face OR a girl considered beautiful with a cute face but with an average body?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• For a general hook up, I would prefer the hot body because at that time I only care about the physical enjoyment of sex. I can ignore the face, and enjoy the body. For a committed relationship, I need to be attracted to her face. The body is still important, but not as important as finding her beautiful. When you are in love with her, then things like having a perfect body aren't as important.

What Guys Said 19

• a girl considered beautiful with a cute face but with an average body i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• A woman with a great sense of humor and a pleasant personality. But if you are limiting me to those choices, I would pick the cute face.

• Definitely the second one. I'd even date a girl with an average face and an average body if i liked her enough, because average is good enough for me. But when it comes to it, face is more important than body.

• Face over body. The face means more to me.

• Face is important, but a descent shape is necessary,
    In my case she needs a little of both, a descent shape with, nice face.

• Since when does hot body equal big tits and ass? Lol. My idea of a hot female body is petite with smallish tits and ass, slender/subtly curvy. I'll take my type of hot body over pretty face, unless it's an Asian girl pretty face.

• 1. big boobs and big booty doesn't automatically mean hot
    2. the face is more important than the body.

but average body/face can mean a lot... so difficult to say what I would choose. probably depends from case to case

• Personality tops both but out of the options given I would say cute face. I'm always first attracted to a girls face. If she has a killer body that is bonus.

• For me, hot body usually takes the cake.

• Cute face.

• Pretty face and average body hands down. I think the average girls body is sexy anyway.

• I will first perfer cute face.

• The latter. Body is hard to maintain with age.

• Face and not fat. Face.

FACE
    A
    C
    E

• I'm okay with either or.

• body... body over all.

• I would love both

• I prefer a girl who is cute and has a cute personality... Hot girls are hot but many times these girls are bitches

• face over body.