Guys, How are y'all attracted to really large girls?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not personally. I like slim and petite. But guys who like larger girls, they like what they like. They don't let mainstream media and their greedy sponsors dictate to them what they should like by basically forcing their idea of what's beautiful on them. The subliminal imagery messaging doesn't take with these and other guys that are actually attracted to women that don't fit western world ideas of what is beautiful and use what they determined is beautiful to them. That's how. At least that's one reason why anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't judge girls by outside appearances. It's other factors like attitude, personality and if their is chemistry or not.

• Thank you very much for the upvote.

• Relationship^

• Yeah I guess that is true because if I wasn't attracted to her sexually then I probably wouldn't have sex with her. Their has to be some type of attraction looks wise. But I would still look for the other factors first because the girl can be super hot but have no substance and can be boring. That is just an example.

• I'm not though.

• Because there warm and soft kinda like a big garbage bag of warm jello... a big sexy garbage bag not just a regular one.

• I love slightly chubby girls but not "large" or fat