Is my belly hair that bad?

I have peach fuzz all over my body. It sucks. I try to make it nicer by bleaching it, as you can see here. What are your thoughts on body hair? I bleach it every 2 weeks because the root starts getting black. Would you mind if your girl had it?
http://uploadpie.com/iSMvc

Most Helpful Guy

• Any decent guy wouldn't give a shit about that. Hair is normal. I'd say as long as you shave your pits completely, and legs once in awhile, you're golden.

What Guys Said 4

• You're fine. Don't worry about it especially since you are likely blonde and white so your hair doesn't scream "We're here!" You have NOTHING to worry about. (I had a girlfriend like that and wanted to marry her...)

• I'd shave or wax... as a guy I sent let my body get that hairy. :-P

• They look good, actually. But it's probably because they're whitened.
    They don't bother me one bit

• I don't care.

Pussy = pussy

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a hairy girl as well! I just shave it in the shower. So much easier and less expensive then bleaching.

• Don't you get ingrown hair? Do you shave it everyday? I've been thinking about doing it, but I already have to shave the peach fuzz in my lower back, besides the main parts of my body... ugh, I hate being a hairy girl :(

• I don't get ingrown hairs. I shave it maybe once a week.