I have light green/grey eyes, strawberry blonde hair, freckles &dimples. I don't like want I look like. Are my features attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds cute. Are you fit, average or fat?

• Fit, i love sports

• You click on my name, then there is my profile and then there is this button "send message" or something.

• Yeah, I checked. You have to be level 2 to send private messages. You could connect your account with your socials this way you get a lot of points and get to Level 2 pretty fast. Or you just give opinions and just use this side until you're Level 2.

Most Helpful Girl

• they can be haha any features can be attractive. sounds cute to me :)

What Guys Said 4

• I met a woman pretty much like that once. Then I married her. Hell, yes, it is attractive!!!

• OMG, yes you are!

• sounds good to me

• A very vague description. But your sound attracted from the description. A picture might help to get you some opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• You sound adorable to me haha, how tall are you? That's a big thing guys look at too.

• 5"7/8 quite tall for a girl I don't really like my height

• I'm around the same, a little taller. A lot of guys think long legs are "sexy". If I was a guy I would say sexy and cute? I guess lol.

• Everyone has a preference. Some like freckles and dimples, skinny, curvy, black, Asian.. Etc. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and usually it's what's inside that matters anyways. It's impossible to say whether or not your features are attractive.