How do I look atm?

Sadly I don't have that many color choices. Which I go to where i couldn't stand the magenta. So I changed to red. Though I'm not sure of a better color combo but sadly they don't give you to many free choices. So black is out of the question since i have to pay for that. :( Still What do you think? What colors do you think She should be?

Other color choices are red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white, and grey.
How do I look atm?

• I like the magenta
  • I like the red
  • other color option
Also this Tenno is call saryn.
here is a new look. I tried to give her a poison ivy look. SInce her skills are poison basically. I can't get a better red or green color. I would have to pay with plat and I don't have that.
http://i.imgur.com/5PYi8LQ.png

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah warframe! I've played this game. I haven't tried it in a while though. I've heard there's been tons of updates. Anyway I chose magenta!

• Since this chick skills are by poisoning people I've decided to make her look like poison ivy kind of with the same color. So green and red :D

• Nice I'm really liking that one lol

• Thanks for MH!

Most Helpful Girl

• The red stands out, the white would look good. Whatever color stands out would look most attractive. Good luck with your game! :)

What Guys Said 5

• This game looks oddly familiar... I'll say red

• I like the first one lol

• LOLLLL WTF IS THAT THINGGGGG

KILL IT WITH FIRE

by the way try blue

• her skills isn't with fire. She is kind of like poison ivy and poisons enemies lol

• honestly I don't like the green red one... the first two are better but I'd try white instead of the grey :)
    but that's just my personal taste haha

• Sadly that is white. The closest thing I can get to white anyways. I'm limited on the color choices. :(

• yeah but if I remember correctly you can buy better colour palettes for 5 bucks or so. I think it's worth it if you play a lot because you look at him all the time and if you like the look of your character better it's more fun in general :)

• I don't want to spend to much real money on it. Though I guess I need to farm for items to sell for plat so then I could get it that way

• whats your psn?

What Girls Said 3

• I like the magenta, it's more unsettling than the red.

• Red looks good! But at first I thought it said "How do I look at a atm" I don't know 😂

• I like the magenta