Guys, How many guys actually like larger girls?

im a bigger girl and i want to know honestly how many guys actually are interested in bigger girls, plus sized, curvy, heavy set, thunder thighs etc. i know that society wants us to all be skinny and have bikini bodys, what do guys really want?

19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• 0|0
    • on the second link about what America thinks is plus sized i look similar to denise bidot.

• I do permit a fraction of them access to my bed chambers from time to time. You have a nice face though, so you probably dont have much to worry about

• I'm very much into bigger girls! :)

• Of course I like big girls (fat is fine, but not obese). "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night" (Song: I'm all about that bass)

• Not big in the sense of bbw, those women seem obese. Chubby girls are nice, some belly is fine but a huge belly isn't something I particularly find attractive. It's hard to say because I've seen some bigger women and thought they were very attractive.

• You wanna know "exactly" how many guys total in the world are interested in thick/heavy girls/women? Or just on gag? Doesn't matter. Do you really think you'll actually get an exact number, even from gagers?

And it's not society that dictates these things actually but the greedy media sponsors that are trying to get in your pocket that. Majority of society is just so cattle gullible to mindlessly fall for the bullshit they pedal. Guys want whatever they want if they're strong willed enough to avoid the preprogrammed box every one else is trapped in and think for themselves and go by what THEY actually like themselves and not what they've been preprogrammed to say they like.

Good luck.

• im slim n prefer slim girls..
    but i have been with chubby girls too n it was real good sex.. she was heavier than me.. lol

• Big is beautiful! I have been with smaller girls that society would consider "hot" and bigger girls. I would never date a smaller girl because most are terrible sexually and don't want to try new things, they are prissy. Most of the average to bigger girls are fun af and more sexually liberated. Smaller girls care about what their bodies look like and are self-centered, I hate them honestly.

Plus bigger girls have more curves, and curves are so much fun! Who was to grab onto bones when you can grab onto curves!!

• I have had large girls in my life but not big time fat, Its all about the face to me

• I love that every girl is different. Like this, there are always new things to explore. Bigger in the sense of curvy with womanly shapes is awesome!

• I'm not man enough for big girls.

• It really depends on what you mean by larger? I like a girl to be fit but with a little bit of meat on them. Super skinny where you can see their ribs is no good at all.

• I woul but I'm too small for that

• I like chubby girls, but not fat

• Bikini body's look good but I would rather have a girl that's plus size or little smaller.

• I love curvy women. Not too fat obviously within reason though.

• Curvey > Skinny

• heavy set and curvy are not the same thing (curvy is also not a size). but no. average and slightly above is as high as i'll go. nothing against fat women personally, but they don't do it for me.